Really craving pizza

LOL I wasn't getting worked up, I was being facetious. :D

what would you say a flat pan is? sorry dumb question. also i think if I bought anymore kitchen equipment my OH might get mad. Anything else i can use for a stone? xx
You can use a baking tray, but keep it in the over in highest heat so it's seriously hot before you add your "pizza" on it. The thicker the tray the better, so there will be no warpage of the tray. If it's like a roasting tray, turn it upside down. :)

Not sure if this would satisfy the craving for pizza, I am not a huge pizza fan normally, but found this SW receipe for Turkey Pizza Melts and tried it today for the first time and found it scrummy :) If you use the mozerella as a HEX on EE it's syn free:

Turkey Pizza Melts (Serves 4)

Ingredients: 4 Turkey breast steaks, Fry Light, 4fl oz chicken stock, 397g vine tomatoes (roughly chopped), 2 yellow peppers (cut into 1cm cubes), 1 tbsp tomato puree, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, 170g mozarella (sliced), salt and black pepper, smal handful of parsley, small handul of fresh basil, large green salad.

Instructions: 1. Put each turkey breast steak between 2 sheets of cling film, with a rolling pin until about 0.5cm thick and then remove the cling film.
2. Place a large frying pan sprayed with fry light over a medium heat. Add the turkey steaks, 1 or 2 at a timeif necessary, and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through and golden brown. Remove from the pan, transfer to a large grill rack, cover and set aside until needed.
3. Add the chicken stock to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until reduced. Stir in the vine tomatoes, peppers, tomato puree, oregano and chilli flakes and cook for 4-5minutes.
4. Preheat your grill to medium. Spoon the tomato mixture onto the turkey breasts and then top with mozerella slices. Season, then grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley and basil leaves and serve with a large green salad.

(1 Healthy Extra, No syns)

K x

I know! The smell that filled the office (and it is a big office was immense. I peeked my head into the boardroom where the pizzas were and it was like a Pizza nirvana - absolutely stupendous. I locked myself into the kitchen and ate my left over beef stew for lunch, hah hah!

Back