really really disappointed...

sweet-like-coco

It seems that all I am doing lately is moaning about my lack of weight loss...I have lost 2.5 kilos in three and a half weeks which is not a lot- and these were my first three weeks on Atkins. that translates to less than 6 pounds. I am so disappointed and I swear I am doing everything right...I just don't get why it works for everyone else and not me.... and i am being so strong willed all the time whilst everyone is shoving chocolates and cakes and pizza in my face. Why? :(

Hi hun, I know how you feel - I've only lost 2lbs in 2 weeks but don't give up. We'll get there! Have you tried cutting out cheese?What other snacks are you having? I'm going to give it another week and then I am cutting SF jelly and cheese out as I feel a little like you - what am I doing wrong lol!! Also, are you drinking plenty of water? Keep your chin up, there is loads of help on here xx ;);)

i think there is something in the air. most of us have reached a standstill. stick with it. it will come off eventuly x x x x

Everyone's metabolism is different, some will lose quickly some not I'm afraid. It's hard I know but if you are truly doing it properly and not cheating at all then you will lose, albeit slowly.

I really am doing everything by the book. I have limited cheese and I count my cream/ butter/ carb intake. I really don't want to be fat when I move to Cyprus in July. It's so hot out there and I don't want to be wearing a corset as that is what I do now cos my tummy just seems to be getting in te way. I don't want to be a size 18 either as most girls my age out there are a size 8... I will definitely keep at it! It has to come off and I am in ketosis. Maybe someone up there is trying to test my willpower... Will I let them win? Hell no!!!Are you with me people???

I really am doing everything by the book. I have limited cheese and I count my cream/ butter/ carb intake. I really don't want to be fat when I move to Cyprus in July. It's so hot out there and I don't want to be wearing a corset as that is what I do now cos my tummy just seems to be getting in te way. I don't want to be a size 18 either as most girls my age out there are a size 8... I will definitely keep at it! It has to come off and I am in ketosis. Maybe someone up there is trying to test my willpower... Will I let them win? Hell no!!!Are you with me people???
you can do this, we are all together here and all support each other. YOU CAN DO IT :D

its taken me 4 weeks to lose 6lbs :-( another sts for me this week

its disappointing but will stick with it cos the difference in my body shape is crazy

have you noticed a change in your clothes

xx

stick with it my mrs the same clothes fit her better but shes put weight on !!! driving me mad

Your moving to Cyprus Coco?

I love it there, we had two postings in Cyprus, the first back in '73 just before the invasion, we lived in Famagusta and the second in '87 we lived in Dhekelia. Lovely island.

its taken me 4 weeks to lose 6lbs :-( another sts for me this week

its disappointing but will stick with it cos the difference in my body shape is crazy

have you noticed a change in your clothes

xx
i lost 6lb my first week. stayed the same in the 2nd week and have lost 2lb in my third week. so it will all come off eventuly! my clothes are starting to get a bit loser.
wish i had a magic wand to get the extra weight off faster!!

Remember to measure as well Coco... you can do this, it will happen. x

There's no magic wand FAF, just determination love.

Jim- yes my OH and I are both from there although I was born here. We have decided to move back as it's just easier to build a life without having to pay so many taxes, and its a safer environment! :) I am looking forward to it I just wish I get a bit slimmer its way too hot out there in summer to wear clothes that cover you up!

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words! xx

That works out at almost 3 and 1/2 stone in 7 months thats good. It took me six months to lose 3 stone.

It seems that all I am doing lately is moaning about my lack of weight loss...I have lost 2.5 kilos in three and a half weeks which is not a lot- and these were my first three weeks on Atkins. that translates to less than 6 pounds. I am so disappointed and I swear I am doing everything right...I just don't get why it works for everyone else and not me.... and i am being so strong willed all the time whilst everyone is shoving chocolates and cakes and pizza in my face. Why? :(

I'm weeks at a stand still, maybe just started to drop a bit but I'm getting gym time also. BUT the trainer in the gym said I will start to lose weight slower as I build muscle!!
i think there is something in the air. most of us have reached a standstill. stick with it. it will come off eventuly x x x x

Coco, how in hell are you going to diet in Cyprus, they have some of the best food in the whole world. :D

Lot's of greek salads though I suppose, but I'm dying for a mezzae

Back