Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Really struggling now!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tenstonewannabe (L), 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. tenstonewannabe (L)

tenstonewannabe (L) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Hi guys,

I am struggling loads now, this is the 5th week i have been on lipotrim now. Nearly lost one and a half stone in total which am pleased with. Although i still can't really see it in my body. But others can :S

I really want food now, so undecisive whether to refeed at the weekend or next wednesday. Can you buy smaller amounts of the shakes i.e. you buy 21 a week can you buy 8 to refeed for a smaller cost??

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Yeah you can buy a smaller amount for a smaller cost, I did when I was re-feeding last year anywho, or maybe that was just my pharmacy? :S

I don't think she'd have been the only one doing it tho, ask your pharmacist :)

4. tenstonewannabe (L)

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Thanks so much Aaron, i am actually dying for a chicken salad right now!! haha x

5. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Aww! Well you've only got 22 lbs to lose now haven't ya, surely if you refeed now you could lose anywhere between 2-4lbs just refeeding! You got any plans on what you want to do once you've refed? :)

6. tenstonewannabe (L)

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Well am hoping to lose at least 6 pounds from sat just gone weigh in and next wednesday. then i'll only need to lose one more in stone in total, so i will be following the weight watchers programme i think. what ru doing to do after lipo??x

7. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Sounds like a plan :) I intend on signing up to a gym, I have a friend who has very patiently been waiting for me to lose my weight so we can train together at the gym, and I'm hoping a bit of healthy eating + exercise will keep it off :)!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.