Really upset and need lots of hugs

My brother is over from Canada and was due to spend the day with me here in Newcastle- but all the trains from London have been cancelled and he is stuck there and I am going to miss him- I haven't seen him for 18 months:cry::cry:. :needhug::needhug::needhug:

Does anyone know of ay courses that really get you to overcome fear of flying? I have tried NLP and hypnotherapy with no success...I can't keep lett ing tis stop me from seeing him.

aww matey! im so sorry u wont get to see ur brother. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im not sure about the fear of flying thing. i know there are some hypnotherapists who will just charge one fee for "curing" u no matter how many times u have to go back for it to work. maybe that'd be worth looking into? at least u recognise u need to deal with this rather than just hide like most phobics do at the thought of their fear.

this is supposed to be free but i havent read it properly. its a video course online. its free so can do no harm to try it.

Fear of flying:* Free Online Video Course Conquers Fear of Flying

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks lovely ladies- will check out that web link! He has phoned- still stuck on train at Kings Cross- wha a way to spend their holiday never mind me missing them...

Thanks Kaz! Wow, fab weight loss!

aww thanks
hope you get to see your brother
its nightmare here they are now stopping some of the buses as the roads are flooding
we had to wade through the street to our house a man hole cover has come of the water is pumping to fast for the drains

AssLmao.gif

at the pic sonkie

kaz xx

ROFL Sonkie, I think you are right.

Hop you are not in any danger of flooding Kaz- they were showing pictures of main roads with man hole covers shooting off on the news.

Wimbledon is on though...

With luck my bruv will phone soon to say he is an hour away...

Thanks for all your hugs everyone! brother made it last night at 7.30pm- just 6 hours late...but we had a lovely evening , though we had to cancel our restaurant (I was going to have apiece of fish)- they all had Indian take away instead and I had rocket salad with some flakes of fish (add a meal week for me!) We are going to meet again tonight for a quick drink and then he is off again on his travels- but it was great to see him and SIL- and they were both amazed by my weight loss- infact I was so busy basking in this that I didn't notice that my brother had shaved off his beard! Self-centred, moi!

This whole thing has taught me that if I can tackle my weight I can tackle my fear of flying, so thanks for the links- I'm gonna do it and soon!
Love to All !

Pleased you got to see him.

And let us know how you get on with conquering the fear of flying. Pop over to Dublin at the weekend and try it!!

Thank you lovely ladies- did not binge- just had weigh in and another 3lbs gone! Went out for drink with him last night before he left- good brother and sister time, and me with my soda water too! Promised next time I see him will be in Canada- if I can shed the weight I can shed the fear!
I really love my brother you know...he is the nicest guy, much nicer than his big sis. PLus he his drop dead gorgeous- sorry girls he is already taken!

Back