Really wary of weekly allowance!

Em8888

Do you all spend your weekly allowance? I'm really wary of it and don't think I will lose weight if I use it!!

I've just started, this is my first week, I've already spent a point or 2 of my allowance and I think ooh maybe I can have a WW cake or something as I have my weekly allowance!

How do you all usually spend yours? I know events crop up and you can save them for that but what if you're not going out!

Xxx

The first week I used under half and weeks 2&3 I've used them all and lost well. If they are there, use them!

Use them if you need/want to. I stick to dailies as best i can during week, come fri, sat, sun have a nice breakfast and dinner, and a few treats. Usually spend over half at least and always lose. I feel that i'm not so much on a diet as just being good during week and having what i wnat at weekend (within reason!), and hopefully i'll keep going this way after i get to goal.
I have always failed at diets before, as i was too strict on myself, then binge, where-as now i feel mush more in control and i think the 49 weeklies are there to help you get that framemind, that it takes a lot of eating the wrong foods to gain weight, and that a few treats/nice meals once tracked and pointed wont make you gain a lot of weight.

They are there to be used, don't be scared of them!! WW watchers is a slimming club, they wouldn't give you something that is going to hinder slimming would they!! It's there to make the plan easier to follow. I eat all of mine every week and still lose!

i never used more than 30 a week (on wine):D as i thought 49 was too many,,

The extra points is what makes the diet really liveable. If you had to cut out everything you loved it would be so hard to stick to it. I always use my 49, I think if I didn't use them and then later on in my diet I reached a plateau then there's nothing else for me to cut out! Also, if you don't regularly use them, and just stick to your 29 a day, your body may adjust to that, and the week you have an event you use your 49, you might not lose as you're eating more than your body is used to!

I shall be using mine for as long as I continue to lose weight :)

Back