Recommended Films

Going to see Inbetweeners tomorrow (hopefully if the cinema isn't too packed!!) with my bf - he had never watched an episode before (I know.. shocking!!!) so we've sat and watched the whole 3 series so he knows what to expect and he loves it lol! Hope the film lives up to the series!!

This is an older film - but saw Devil (M. Night. Shamalan) on Sky Player last week and it was actually quite clever and slightly freaky!

I have seen Devil. I love his films. He is usually in the films too, but i cannot recall if i saw him in this one. Loved his Village film and Sixth Sense is one of the best ever. Me and hubby loved the Bruce Willis film, when he is a super hero, cant recall the title.

Friends with benefits looks great.

watched that too. have you seen Marley & Me. another good weepy

Ohhh Marley and Me is sooo sad :cry: I cried from the beginning as I knew what was going to happen at the end, nobody had told me, I just guessed and I was right! Oh so sad, especially cos I have two dogs that look just like Marley! :(

Ohhh Marley and Me is sooo sad :cry: I cried from the beginning as I knew what was going to happen at the end, nobody had told me, I just guessed and I was right! Oh so sad, especially cos I have two dogs that look just like Marley! :(

The proper couple were on "The Dog Whisperer" whereby they have another dog, who kept killing the chickens. Caeser Milan said that Marley wasnt a very happy dog as he didnt have rules. it was quite an interesting episode.
loved the bit with Kathleen Turner as the dog trainer.

Back