Red days healthy extras

Sexyshell135

Silver Member
hi did red days for many years but have been told that I should not use my bs for just bread, just intreasted dose anyone else still do red an green if so what do you use yours for an do you think it harms your weight loss having two lots of bread? I do also use it for cereal but now I am worried about having two bs, have tried extra easy an I do not lose weight with it.

Any tips or advice will be great

I don't see why it would make any difference unless you are particularly sensitive to bread for some reason. I know variety is the spice of life and all that but it comes down to the kcal and fibre content for a hex b so what real difference does it really make?

I don't think it would make any difference. I only go between cereal, bread or Alpen bars. Creature of habit lol. If your losing weight doing things as you are, why change? X

That's all I used to use it for when I did before cereal bread an Allen bars makes you feel guilty about eating it lol that's how I feel about banana since that changed I'm like ohhhhh shouldn't be eating this but I want one

Back