red green or extra easy?

1eturner

Hi everyone,just started sw again, struggling to get to a class, because of work and child care i was thinking of joining on line any opinions greatly received!
My real question is do you think its better to begin with red and green or extra easy?

Thanx

Hi,

Im new this week and doing EE i think about 80% of our class are doing EE, but i have to say im struggling with the 1/3rd superfree, theres only so much salad,fruit,veg i can eat !

Just weighing it all up at the moment, i love being able to have protein wtih carbs ie:pots,pasta,rice etc, so think this is where i would struggle on red/green

Ohh i dont know what to do ! lol

Hi i feel the same i did extra easy before and failed because i couldnt eat enough super free food.

You dont have to commit to one and thats it forever after. Try one of each day and take it from there. I dont do ee personally and on red/green i dont always eat one third superfree. Thing is eating that percentage of fruit and veg in the long run is gonner be what helps the weight stay off in the long run. I do try to have veggies with my lunch and dinner most days even if it isnt superfree cos it is healthier.

I think it's best to start with EE and then look at the others :D

I would start on ee too, i just make sure 1/3 of my daily intake is super free food and i am very happy with my weight loss!! Im 6 months in now and have had the odd green day when i fancy extra hex's. Its a great way to change the way you look at food!! good luck! :)

I struggle with doing EE, if I have a week of doing it then I tend to have very little loss, I don't know whether it's psychological thou as in the past before EE came about it was all about the red and green days and I don't know whether it's my mind telling me that I shouldn't really be mixing the both lol!!! I tend to stick to a mix of green and red as i do like to have my 2 A's and B's...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back