Red v Green

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
Really don't know what to do!! I absolutely love Green days, i'm never hungry on them and have lots of different foods to choose from but my losses are better on Red and I hate Red days :sigh: I did a Red day yesterday and it put me in the worst of form, I just didn't know what to eat, I get fed up eating chilli, chicken & veg/salad etc and i always seem to be hungry!

I don't like EE just incase anyone recommends I try it!

Anyone any advice :)

Ms Cupcake - are you happy with your losses on a green day? I know you say that your losses are better on red days, but if they are acceptable on a green day don't get yourself in a state over it, and don't do red days if you don't like them and they put you in a bad mood.

I do extra easy, and it doesn't matter to me if I would loose more doing red or green, I like extra easy & would rather get there in my own time.

Now, if you are not loosing anymore, its different story, but the answer is still not do something that puts you in a bad mood!! Try upping your superfree proportions. Do you eat bread as any of your HEB's? If so maybe try swapping for ryvita or something else occasssionally?

I tend to stick to red/green days too and do approx 5 red and 2 green days a week. Why don't you try 5 green and 2 red and see how you get on, then when you are feeling better about the red nce on to 3 days a week?

But I have to agree with the above poster, if your happy with your losses on green then stick with it cause sw is a eatting plan for life so we hve to enjoy it and certainly won't if you don't like it!

I mix my days, but I love green days hate red days (even though I love meat). Do whichever feels best for you, if you prefer green days and would rather do them, as long as your losing weight, you might be losing it slower but you are still losing it and enjoying what you eat at the same time. There is no point being unhappy on a diet, if red days make you unhappy don't do them, if they get you down you're more likely to throw in the towel. So stick with what you want to do.

Back