Redbush leaf tea does naybody know ifs it allowed on LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Heaven can wait, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hi
    Anybody know if we are allowed redbush leaf tea on LL . Is South African sometimes called Rooiboos. I believe and accordin to the box is additive & caffien free and as hydrating as water. Its clear red in colour and very rich in antitoxadents but its not on the list so too scared to risk it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Leaf based teas are allowed on LL and CD so as long as it is just leaf based and nothing else then you should be fine.

M.

4. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Thanks Ice moose that is what I was hoping for , as i have completely gone off tea (used to be a 6 cups a day gal) and have even resorted to coffee which is not a good move as I weaned myself off the caffeine years ago and dotn want to go back really.
    Will give it a try and let eveybody know whats its like.

5. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

Ohh I love rooiboos. I checked with my LLC when I started and she confirmed that it was OK. I have been drinking it since I started with no adverse effect.
    Lx

6. Incywincy

Incywincy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I also drink rooiboos and oolong tea too, they are both supposed to be just fine. rooiboos is what my colonic doctor said that people should drink to make them "regular" and oolong, which is a chinese leaf tea is the one that Oprah swears helped her lose weight because of the fat burning quality that the tea has. They both taste great too.

7. Hiddenfishcake

Hiddenfishcake Full Member

Where do you get your Oolong tea from? Is it very expensive?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.