Reductil price..

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by mayakara, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. mayakara

mayakara New Member

Hello,

I'm new here :)

I've been trying to buy Reductil as I've had it in the past and I think is very good, with no side effects for me. The only place I found on the internet sells for £128 for a month's supply. I think it's extremely expensive. Does anyone know where I could find it cheaper, please.
    Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Reductil is now banned in Europe and to be honest I would never buy what was (before it was banned) a prescription only med online, you've no idea what you are buying .
    Sorry but I don't think you're going to get your question answered here .
    x

4. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Yea its banned in Europe wether you can get it online or not. Its been banned for a reason i would stay clear of it

5. Eric_Cartman

Eric_Cartman Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Lo fat/Lo cal/Xenical
    As said it's been banned so steer well clear , buying online is a very risky business not know what your "really" getting , can you not go to your g.p and see if your suitable for xenical?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.