Rejoined WW class. **now doing Core plan **

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Sitting here seriously debating going back to a WW class. Its been years since I last went. :eek:

I know I havent got much to loose, but have seriously lost my way lately, with being off colour and one thing and another. My eating is rubbish and I know I need to put a stop to it or I am going to pile loads back on and I just dont want that.

I think perhaps going back to a class and getting the support or kick up the backside is what I need right now.!! :eek:

Personally I dont go to classes but I think for the help and the backside kicking theyre great.

Youll definitely feel the benefit of starting again, youll have that last bit gone in no time

Let us know what you decide :)

Go for it!! and good luck :) xxx

Morning all. I did join a class last night. :)

Was amazed at how many people were there! :eek:

Got the new books and some leaflets to study later on, and need to decide now which plan to do. Core or Points.!!

I am tempted to try Core for a week, to try and help stop my constant nibbling!! and to focus on what my body is telling me. !!

Although I am so used to points, I know them inside out!!. but I do end up using them on rubbish food. At least with Core it might help stop me doing that!!

Ahhhh decisions, decisions!! and its only the first day!! :D:D:D

Oh i'm doing core as never really got on with points... and it makes a difference i had my first wi last nigth 4.5lb. was very happy! Also it doesn't feel like i'm on a diet at all and can be ideal in all situations! Give it a whirl or a week..

Oh i'm doing core as never really got on with points... and it makes a difference i had my first wi last nigth 4.5lb. was very happy! Also it doesn't feel like i'm on a diet at all and can be ideal in all situations! Give it a whirl or a week..

I think I am going to give it a whirl Rachel. It cant be any worse than what I have been doing lately and may help me re-focus!!

Just got to work out what am going to eat. :D

Good for you...

if you have any questions on it just shout! I'm at work (she looks over her should to check all is clear) so i'm on and off most the day....

I've had weetabix with skimmed milk, a low fat yoghurt and a tea for brekkie....

Just a quick question - if I may.

Whats the difference between "core" and "points".

Thanks

Core is where you have a list of foods that are free... You are only allowed 21 points over the week... But there is such a vast amount that is free it makes it so easy

If I have got this right (as need to read it properly yet), with Core
  • You eat 3 meals a day (choosing from the list of foods)
  • You can have fruit and vegetables in between meals if you need to have something. But only if you are hungry.
  • You stop eating when you are satisfied and not stuffed! so need to tune into your body.
  • You can have 21 points over the week to use on things not in the Core list eg: glass of wine, bread, treats!
I still have to study it properly, as I have always done points, and then just used them in the day on whatever have fancied be it junk or healthy food. Lately its been I must say..JUNK :eek: .

At the moment Core is appealing to me as I do want to just stop grazing all day, and start eating healthily, and finally listen to my body to know when its satisfied etc. So worth trying.!

Be interesting to see how get on !! :D

Yep thats cores..... I was at a joint 18th and 21st last week so used a few points for a couple of drinks... Also if you exercise you can earn extra points if you need them.. i used my extra ones last week but don't plan to sue them this week....

Good luck! And it seems we both Wi on a thursday

OOPS!!.... I have just used 4.5 points of my weekly 21 on a cream eclair!! :eek: :D !! hubby just came walking in with some!!

It is kind of nice to have those weekly points just for things like that!!

So far today doing Core... have had/having

(Brekkie) 2 x weetabix and skimmed milk
(Treats) 1 x cream cake (oops) but ok as can take it out of the weekly points so not blown it! :D
(Lunch) Got a cous cous salad.

Might have a jacket spud, beans and more salad for tea. !! havent decided yet, as we are off shopping and need to stock up on food. Havent had any fruit yet as the cupboard is bare!! LOL.

Deb x

:rotflmao: oh well now move on.... and you can bump them points up with a bit of exercise if you need too.....

I've had jacket spud & beans and a yogurt for lunch and feeling comfortably full! :)

Advice and support please

Hi Everyone, I have been on and off CD for a few months but have decided to switch to WW. I am currently living in South Africa where they do have WW but they are using the 123 success plan from NZ. Last summer when I was in the UK i joined a WW class and got the Switch book with the Core Plan and Points. I'm wondering if it would be better to use the WW online plan and come here for support - as I come home to the UK every summer for 8 weeks and my hubby brings me back the WW magazine the 123 sucsess seems dated but I guess it does work. Advice please.

Also on the Core plan as well as your 21 points do you get bonus points etc......would appreciate a reply.:)

Hi guys

Thanks for the replies. May think about WW in the near future to help maintain.

Thanks again x x x

Hi Everyone, I have been on and off CD for a few months but have decided to switch to WW. I am currently living in South Africa where they do have WW but they are using the 123 success plan from NZ. Last summer when I was in the UK i joined a WW class and got the Switch book with the Core Plan and Points. I'm wondering if it would be better to use the WW online plan and come here for support - as I come home to the UK every summer for 8 weeks and my hubby brings me back the WW magazine the 123 sucsess seems dated but I guess it does work. Advice please.

Also on the Core plan as well as your 21 points do you get bonus points etc......would appreciate a reply.:)

Hello there, welcome to our gang of WWers :)

Theres a few of us here doing the WW plan alone, well I say alone, I should say without classes as obviously we're not alone on here :) I find the support on here is miles better than any class. Im not sure how the online thing works, the price always put me off it.

I remember the 123 plan from many moons ago but cant remember exactly how it worked, but do remember liking the points system a lot more.

Sorry I cant be of much help in helping you decide but I hope we'll hear lots more from you when and while you decide what to do :)

Back