Rejoining

Hi there

I am rejoining on Thursday night after a couple of months off. Have eaten my head off over Christmas so am starting the diet again today to try and lessen the damage but at the moment I am about 8lbs heavier than my last weigh in.

Am busy cooking a lentil loaf for my lunches this week. I go back to work tomorrow :( (am not a veggie I just love lentils!!)

Good luck xx

Krissybaby have you tried the lentil dahl recipe on here as you love lentils?! Its called easy peasy lentil dahl...

Good luck everyone. I nearly cried when I got on the scales, put on so much, got to think positive and be glad I rejoined before it got any worse x

Hiya :wavey:

I have been a lurker on here for ages but as I have rejoined Slimming World today I thought it was time I registered!

I was shocked when I saw my weight on the scales today, but I am determined to have a good loss next week. Have stocked up on lots of fruit, veg, mullerlights etc etc and am feeling very enthusiastic about it.

Good luck to everyone starting again :)

Im rejoining thursday - im so excited to get started properly again!! I love the feeling of loosing weight and I really hope i feel that alot this year ;) x

Hi ya,

I rejoined tonight too after a 2 month break...I'd been doing it for 2.5yrs and lost 4 st at my lightest - but spent 6 months yo-yoing like I'd hit a road block, got the hump and left!

Turns out, as always, the problem was me being complacent and cheating...and just generally too lazy to exercise! And there was me thinking it was the diet, time restraints and having no kitchen for a bit!

Scales were painful tonight...9lb on since last weight in and 1st 1lb heavier than my lightest - bit of an eye opener though...feel like I've got my drive back.

I completely wiped my card of old data (can't be complacent if I've still got club 10 to hit!) so new year new start for me!

Good luck everyone :)

Hi there

I am rejoining on Thursday night after a couple of months off. Have eaten my head off over Christmas so am starting the diet again today to try and lessen the damage but at the moment I am about 8lbs heavier than my last weigh in.

Am busy cooking a lentil loaf for my lunches this week. I go back to work tomorrow :( (am not a veggie I just love lentils!!)

Good luck xx

Hey the lentil loaf sounds good, do you have a recipe??

I haven't re-joined but I have restarted yesterday (I am sure there are plenty of us). There's just too many goodies over Christmas to be good!;)

Lesley x

Hiya:wavey:
I'm rejoining tomorrow night with my auntie, on the deal that we stay to class - never used to...
Good luck all x x cant wait to get going!

Hey the lentil loaf sounds good, do you have a recipe??

I haven't re-joined but I have restarted yesterday (I am sure there are plenty of us). There's just too many goodies over Christmas to be good!;)

Lesley x

Hey I didn't have an exact recipe just kind of made it up.

Boiled 150g red lentils in some chicken stock made with oxo for about 15 mins til they turned to mush.

Added an egg, an onion, garlic, herbes de provence, a squidge of tomato puree and salt and pepper.

Put in a loaf tin that i'd sprayed with spray oil and backed at 200 C for about an hour. IT was a bit too wet as I'd put too much stock in lentils otherwise i think it would have cooked quicker.

Still tasted good though ;)

I haven't really managed to start my diet yet as planned so I will just start properly after my weigh in tomorrow night. That will not be fun :sigh:

Hi Cay0311, they also said 9 on to me :( had an excellent first day though I am stuffed! Found a fantastic sweet potato and red pepper soup recipe and it was gorgeous. Also found a delicious ww's sweet chilli and chicken with rice ready meal for 2 1/2 syns.
Tip for the day.. Miss butter in your sandwich? Use a low syn cheese triangle.. very tasty!

I re joined yesterday with a friend. :) I was suprised to find since november when i was last at slimming world i have lost half a stone without even trying! i was so suprised especially with christmas just gone and losts of fatty foods eaten!

Hi there I rejoined after a period off. I got so fed up losing then gaining that I threw the head up and left s/w for a while

Shock, horror when I stood on the scales. I've gained a total of 1 and 1/2 stone since Jan last year :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have amended my stats from today's restart

Last edited:
I completely wiped my card of old data (can't be complacent if I've still got club 10 to hit!) so new year new start for me!

How does that work?

I mean, I've stopped going to class, but if I rejoined, I don't know if I'd like it if it was seen as starting from scratch, or whether I can continue from where I was?

Do you get a choice?

Back