reply to people?

well... I've just replied to you :D

hi there,you can hit quote in their column or go to the very bottom of the conversation cud b the next page and hit quick reply hun!!!:D:D:D:D

I just go down to the bottom of the thread and type into the Quick reply box then click Post Quick Reply. If you want to add emoticons or change the size of lettering or style of font then click Go Advanced.

Thanks Trivenham, I never knew how to add the quote - inspite of all the posts I've left!!! Bit of a technophobe I'm afraid!!!

x

lol many thanks howdy dowdy,lol, u just made me laugh out loud,but im on my own so its ok. yeah, thanx to everyone, im sure i sound like the biggest moron on the planet but what i meant was how do you reply to individuals? see,howdy,see where i was coming from?lol.so is that the only way to talk with someone, replying to your thread? cos, unless that person comes back,, how will they know the reply from me to them is there?lol...im confused now.....

If you click into the forum, you will see the threads highlighted that you have not read the new posts in and will also have a tick beside them to show you were already posting on that particular thread... and the threads you have read all the post in and have no new posts will be a fainter colour.

Lipotrim Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Or if you go to user CP you will see a list of threads with new posts to the threads you have been on.

Here is a link to help you make your way around..,

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

"Must try harder"..........Sure I have that on a few old school reports!
You'll soon sus it all out.

Back