Reputation comment

*AnnaMaria*

Silver Member
Please, what is it? Where is it? Aaaaaaargh!

To look at ones you have recieved... go to user cp & scroll down.
To give click on the little white scales?? snowflake looking thing ate the bottom of the shaded area containing the users information...

I'll find the help thingy-majig!

What is Rep Power:confused:

Reputation Points

Reputation are the green boxes that come up beside your name. The more green boxes the more reputation points that user has received.

How do you get Reputation Power?

you get one point for every 100 post you do. Also others can give you reputation points. When you have 100 points that then is equal to 1 reputation power. So the more points the more power.

What you can do with them?

If you like what a member has posted you can give them reputation and this then will help their reputation grow.

Some members now have rep power of 1 and others have rep power all the way up to 700 or more! Which means they can give 700 reputation points.

o, grey/black box is shown by people who give reputation comments that elect not to show reputation, and/or have 0 reputation power.

You can give people reputation points by clicking the

reputation.gif
icon

it is at the bottom left hand corner under Avatar.

You can see the comments left for you in UserCP, but not the people who have left them for you.

This is how it usually works as explained by KD.:thankyou:

"If a person with a rep power of 10 approves one of your messages, it gives you 10 reputation points. If a newbie has no rep power and they approve your post, then you won't get any points from them (but it's kind of them anyway :) )

Your rep power depends on a number of things including how many posts you have made, how long you have been a member and how many reputation points you have.

The quickest way of upping your rep power, is to post loads and approve messages of people with high rep power, so that maybe they will reciprocate. In other words grovel :D

At the end of the day…it's just a bit of fun. Nothing to take too seriously.

Right....off to do some grovelling :D"

Ahhh thanks all xx

Snowflake? Looks like a cauli to me. :D

hey since breaking the 50 posy barrier I now have a rep power of 8. Also have loads of other things that have opened up for me, cool how this forum rewards those who do actually post :wink:

Back