Resistance wearing thin!

Awwww Guen!! :D

I want one!! :)

(lovely man, that is - not rifle! Except on THOSE days, anyway! Lol!)

When I eventually get around to posting some photos (my problem is that I can't figure out how to get em onto my laptop, they're all on my camera. N I have apparently lost the connection between my camera and laptop, and there's no port, if I go to one of those photo developing kiosks and got them on a cd I think I could put them up then) I'll put up a photo of the boy so you can all have a look, just don't tell him or he'd die! I'm gonna find a horrendus before one, and I'm gonna have a nice one taken on the 8th of July cos I'll be dressed up then, as a 'getting there' one.

Guen

Guenevere, you are an absolute star! After resisting temptation like that you deserve a huge weight loss this week - when is your WI?

Your bf sounds like a real sweetie - hang onto him!

X

My WI is tomorrow morning. It'll only be 3.5 again! But that's grand. Unfortunately my body doesn't seem to lose weight according to my level of temptation.

Yeah he is a sweetie, and we had a row this evening, and I'm still not talking to him, I'm completely wrong but just not ready to apologise!

My bf enjoyed the party and ate what he felt like, but the min the guests left he was back on the wagon, wouldn't even keep an opened bottle of wine because 'it's just extra calories'! I loved him so much in that moment!!!

Guen

It's funny how so few of the girls has commented on the sensitive nature of your fella. If you'd have said he had been insensitive in any way there would have been 17 'all men are bar-studs' messages by now!!!! Women!?!!?

^
|
|
|

someone gag that man :D

Back