Resisting temptation!!

maddie_tc

Day 3 on SS and hubby is sitting next to me having homemade lamb biryani, chicken shish, and kebabs with all kinds of sides....he is trying to make me have some (but that actually makes me stronger) anyway some encouragement from u guys would be helpful!!

Xx

Hi Maddie!
poke your hubby in the ribs and tell him off for being a big tempter!!
how are you doing on the diet?
im on day one! x

Just think of all that fat you are not putting into your body thats what I do if my partner was eating around me. Well done for choosing such a great diet both of you, your results will def reflect your efforts I promise :) Good Luck to you both

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs

Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!
:love047:
WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight now 15st 7 lbs

Don't give up, don't cave in! Keep going! I've done it before but I caved in and here I am again! Day 5!! After countless restarts! Ask yourself do you really want lamb biryani or want to lose weight. And when you do lose it, which you will!! Then ask yourself do would you rather not have a fish, salad i.e healthy and limit meals like biryani to once a month.

Had I taken my own advice I wouldn't be doing CD yet again! Good luck! Let everyone else eat what they want and you look out for number one! You!!

You can eat that (every now and then) when you've lost the weight!! You know what it tastes like so you don't need to eat it to remind yourself, and being slimmer will definitely feel better than that biryani tastes :) Don't give in. xx

Thanks guys!! I'm so proud I didn't fall
For the temptation and I did a sneak weigh-in at home and I have lost 2.5kg in 4days...!!! What a boost!! I do know it's mainly water retention but still makes me sooo happy!! For every day that passes
Cambridge just feels easier and easier!!

Thanks again!!

Well done Maddie! Have to say I was feeling like throwing towel in for a bit last night.... I overcame the need to comfort myself with food for stress and soooo glad I did! On day 5 and it was so much easier! Didn't feel tense or anxious like yesterday.

It gets easier then harder then easier again. It is a tough plan. It if we can do a handful of days it means we can go the whole distance! Can't wait to find out your loss on weigh in!

Hello. I am new to here and am coming to the end of day 1 of CD. It is so great to see so much support on here, I think this will definitely keep me motivated! I have to say it is feeling like it will be a big battle even at day 1, but I know it will be worth it!
How is everyone else finding it?
X

Morning Katydee, I won't lie and say it is easy. It is very hard diet especially in the first few days. For it take at least 10 days to get into the zone properly. Distract yourself every time your feel like caving in. There will be days you are in ketotis but you'll feel you need, or want food. It is all in the head (mostly!) keep on forum or like me jump on and off because I'm here and my computer stays on all day so I jump on when I'm in the house or pottering etc. Drink lots of water the recommended amount and you'll get through first week!

Hi Maddie!
poke your hubby in the ribs and tell him off for being a big tempter!!
how are you doing on the diet?
im on day one! x

hi im on day one too and finding it a lil difficult, my tummy keeps makign noises, i want reallll food... but everyone here has been an inspriation making me stick to it

The first few days where the hardest for me. I occasionally get days I wish I could eat but just look at my results so far and the temptation disapears. I found the 2nd and 3rd day the hardest however once I had my first weigh in and saw my loses It gave me soo much motivation to carry on . Now if I have bad days I look through my loses and it keeps my head strong. Good luck you can do it :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Well done. Gives us inspiration. Day 6 for me. 1st WI Tues.

Back