Respect to Target Members!

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
I'm just thinking about slimming world......so many reflections really. Like how come I'm losing weight whilst eating seemingly more than ever; or why I didn't do this sooner and if I had, what difference it would have made to my confidence.
And then my big musing.....Target members and if i'll ever be one!
I help out at my SW meetings with the cash box etc and am always SO in awe of Target members, not just for being at target but for continuing to come. I know it's free for them but what are the chances I'll force myself to keep coming after I reach target??!? I'd like to think I will, because I think it's obvious that by doing that it helps us to stay on top of the weight issue and helps us to not end up making excuses and eventually piliing all the weight back on again. I have a sneaky feeling I'd be like "Well I'm a slinky skinnymalink now so I don't need to go and I can eat whatver I want".....not worried (that would be premature; I'm a way off target!!)...just musing!
I think SW has become an obsession actually

Once you hit that target, i promise you'l be too afriad to not come! LOL. that was m y first thought, without sw i'l just get fat again, and as it was free.. i had no excuse. *hugs*

x

Do target members need to go each week and do they only get 6 weeks holiday like other members or can you weigh in say once a month or a fortnight?

Erm, i go every week cause i chose too, but as far as im concerned, aslong as u ahve your certificate, and you weigh in either 3lbs less or 3lbs more of your target weight, you can go to group, anytime, for life.. for free.

x

Back