Restart ! AGAIN !

canaryellow

Hi everyone..

first started this diet back in April, dont really well.. starting weight was 21st 9lb, managed to get to my lowest of 15st 4lb, as both my hubby and i were doing the plan, he reached his target faster than mine.. so he was on maintance, and i decided to do it also lol.. this was in Sept,

Then Crimbo was on our door, and the devil on my shoulder said.. go on have the Quality Street, and its rude not too, i thought.. lol
So i did, and the Heroes, etc etc i think you get the pic.. :cry:

So now back on SS, as my weight has crept up to 16st 4lb
not impressed, not even a little bit, so started the plan again on Monday, so its now my day 3..

Weigh in is on Tue, will keep you informed,
if anyone else had the devil shouting eat them goodies, let me know.. lol

hope we all get to our targets in the end, we can and we will

take care, have a good day.

x

Hello, im also on day 3 and also on my final restart, can i just say i think you've done brilliantly, 21st down to 15 WOW, and to get back to it before too much gain is fab!

Stay strong and good luck with your weigh in tues, i'll look out for you!! :)

Good luck on your restart!
I restarted on Saturday and so far so good. Weigh in is on Friday.

You've done fantastically well so far and at least you didn't regain ALL that you lost (I regained 5st in less than a year - OUCH!)
Still, I have my old pics to remind me of where I'm going :)

You only regained 1 st honey, you dod so well. just think of it as a blip, draw a line under it and get glugging that water xxx

You will have that stone off and more in no time. I was very bad over Christmas, well not just Christmas the whole of December .. oops! It happened though and I got back on track Monday and hoping that I wont let myself slip again.

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for there kind support, i am as determind as i was the first time around, my goal weight is now 14 stone, im hoping to acheive that by March !

lets hope so, im wanting an excellent loss at weigh in, just to spur me on for the next weigh in,

Sometimes i think the bathroom scales can be more of a hinderance than a help,. for some reason, only god knows, i HAVE to weigh myself at every loo visit, and u can imagine i have 5ltrs a day, so lets just say im on, off, on off.. i think you get the pic,

And it can vary from time to time.... soooooooooooooo, i have made my mind up, to just do it every 2 days, the good thing is, is that my scales are exactly the same as my councellors, :)

Good luck to everyone, lets hope come the spring/summer or even christmas for some of us, we can get there..

x x x

Welcome back and good luck on your restart - that stone will be gone in the blink of an eye!

Georgie
xx

Oh my lordy...

The bathroom scales called me to jump on, not literally lol
and i have lost since monday 6lb !! woooooohhhhhhhoooooooooooooo

how fab, i cant wait till weigh in,

has anyone else jumped on, and seen good results so far, only after a cpl of days.. keep us posted

x

Hi Canary, great to see you back. You were so supportive to me when I was starting the diet so now hopefully I can return the favour. Your little jump on the scales this morning is very reassuring and a firm reminder to you that the diet does work.

You'll have all of that christmas gain off in no time and Im confident you can get to your 14stones goal by March no problem. (you could probably do it by valentines day!!)

Wow 6lbs already well done you!!!!!! :D

I had a weigh in yesterday (day 3) and i'd lost 4lbs already :eek:
pleased with that, and i cant wait for my first full week WI!!!

morning all...

Thanks everyone for the kind support, and i really must do it this time..

So when the little cupboard devils call, and the sweetie demons shout, stick ya fingers in ya ears, and say NOOOOOOO...

and have a glass of water, and keep doing that till weigh in, you will be so pleased you didnt have it.

have a good day,

x

Hi,

Had my first weigh in this week, lost 4.6lb,
i guess i would have wanted to loose more, but it a step nearer to where i want to be, and that the way im gonna look at it from now on..

good luck with everyone elses first, second, etc etc weigh ins..

x x x

Back