Restarter :)

I'm feeling fine on SS haven't got to day 12 in a long long time so I'm really proud I just want to get my weight reduced and get on enjoying life :) x

well done you getting to day 12, im only day 2 and i just hope and pray i can stick at it, the variety of allthe packs and support on here is what im hoping will keep me going, we can do it, now is the best time c hristmas is out of the way, better weather is coming in so we can enjoy the shakes etc and hopefully be a lot trimmer by the time summer comes xx

Hello day 13 :), hi Cathy im sure you will soon be where i am :) your right summer is around the corner and what better way to enjoy it in my size 12's. I found some jeans from my first weight loss wow they look so tiny at the moment but i know very soon i will be slipping into them..... im using the free time to mentally prepare myself for the future and maintain my new me :)..... im reading alot of peoples diaries and looking at before and after pics and im really feeling motivated :) i look forward to seeing your results :) x

Yayyyy day 14 finally this is the furthest I've done in a restart :) feeling good at my will power lets hope the scales are reflecting my dedication :). Hope everyone else is doing good I get weighed again Thursday so that will be day 18 :)

I need to stop getting weighed at home the scales are so dictating. First it shows a loss then a gain then a loss damn scales surely it's impossible to gain when your 100% makes no sense?? An if the science is right it should be loss loss loss :-/ I like the boost morning weight gives me but today its let me down :-/ x

Mine are the same, one day I lose a pound, next day its back on, scientifically it has to be working, I think the difference is water, only logical explanation I can come up with and stops me heading for the fridge

Thanks Mel, it's very frustrating I want it gone yesterday haha. Anyway must keep at it just very frustrating with the little losses :-(

Struggled tonight so did some ironing and had a bath I'm not hungry, the thing that stopped me swaying was firstly myself and secondly the thought of day 1 again when I still have a way to go :) part proud come on day 15 get here already

Hello day 15 :) thank god I got through last night :)

Hi Slimming-girl, well done on getting through last night! Day 15 is bound to be easier!

It sounds like the weigh-in might have been what gave you a difficult day on the diet. Don't forget, us women are made up of water and hormones, both of which fluctuate and cause massive problems on the scales...it is not fat and it will disappear...I sooo know how difficult it is to not weigh yourself every day, I've just about got it down to once every three days now, but that's been hard in itself, I used to take the battery out and put it on the wardrobe so I had to REALLY want to weigh myself :) I think you are doing amazing and well done on starting week 3...I am sure you'll have a great weight loss xx

Hi arty :) how are you finding your journey? Well I've stopped weighing everyday and am measuring :) I feel slimmer and I can tell in my face :) I am hoping to reach my stone this week so drinking lots of water :) I'm reading lots of diaries as boosters and keeps me going:) I'm working later today so no time for dilly dallying but a welcomed hello to day 16 :) x

Hello day 17, I can't believe I've done 17 100% days, I'm going to look at SS+ maybe next week aka week 4 see how that is, because I start back doing long days and if I can have my 200 cal meal at work that will be good :) x

Day 18 and weigh day at 5pm. I've lost 5 inches with measurements but my sales are not showing the results I want so I'm hoping they are just old lol xx

4 pounds off yay my scales are obviously buggered lol :) xx

Good morning day 19, I'm 2 days away from my 3 weeks yay :)

Yay day 20, 1 day until I've done 3 solid weeks xx

Yay, well done 3 weeks doesn't sound that long until you do a diet like this then an hour can feel like forever, hope you have a good weighin tomorrow

Hi thanks, yes If I had to look from day 1 to day 21 I feel daunted. I get weighed every Thursday :) so it will be day 25 so I'm hoping for a nice big loss. So many motivational losses on here xx

Whoooo day 21 it's here it's 3 weeks and I'm feeling good haha :) had a sole source + day last night and it was so filling but i will be continuing with sole source the plus was just a one off for now :) hope every one else doing Ok :) x

Back