Restarting today after putting it ALL back on :-(

LeaV

Hi everyone :) Ive just joined this forum for HELP!! I found it sooo easy and exciting the first time I did this diet and I lost about 21lb in just over a month. Went crazy over the summer and pretty much put it all back on :-( now the gorgeous new clothes I bought dont fit AGAIN and so here I am (AGAIN)
joined the forum hoping it will distract me when im hungry!! So here I go, day 1 again! Tried starting again a few weeks ago but Ive really struggled to get my head round it! Today is a new day though and Im leaving my current job today for a new start...new body to go with the new job I hope!! Good luck everyone :) xx

Welcome back and good luck with your re-start. How much do you want to lose?

Hi :)
I'd like to lose 4 stone ideally but setting myself small goals along the way!
Love this diet once I actually get myself started on it! How about u? X

SS is great for getting rid of the weight very quickly,but as I have and many other people have probably found out. Once you have lost the FAT you need to re-educate yourself as it all piles back on again !!!!!!!
The first time I did SS was in Jan 2009 back then I weighed 17st 03lb got down to 13st 09lb but then went back to my old ways.
Tried SS a few times since but gave up after a couple of days as the calling of the beer and curry was too much for me.
Started again Monday but with the right mind set.
I don't have a problem with the diet and never feel hungry just feel that I should be eating ( I've done it every day of my life until SS - so I must be an addict to food)
Day 3 feeling OK but the night will soon be here NO BEER :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah :) I know exactly what to do and used to advise others to lose weight...following the advice myself is the hard part! I'm on day 3 too. I absolutely LOVE this diet and love not having to worry about what to cook every day or the portion sizes!! How u doing so far?
I get weighed tomorrow which is a bit poo cos only started Monday, but was sposed to start a week ago n couldn't face it!

Fingers crossed!! X

Ps.....beer is defo my downfall too!!!!! :)

Weigh in is tomorrow :)
Lost 6 in my first week, don't feel confident about tomorrow as it's totm so I'm gutted!! Aw well, keep ya posted! Do LOVE this diet but I'm getting asked on Xmas nights out and things and don't know how I'm gonna cope!! :) xx

Hiya, well done on the 6lb loss!
I have just restarted today and am totally focussed. Just got to not allow myself to get on my scales this week - think that will be harder than not eating. Got a stinking headache today though:-(

xx

Back