Results of First weigh in!!

Hello,
Well i was initially supposed to be starting Slimming world last Thursday, But I ended up joining on Saturday instead, so I went for my first weigh in ( god i forgot how nervous it can make you be) and I lost .... 3lb..... I am made up with that. I forgot how fantastic Slimming World is not been hungry once!!
I have decided to aim for 2lb a week and from now untill christmas that will be 2 stone!! half of what i need to lose!!
I feel so exited to be dieting (is that weird!?!)
Going to make myself a pretty Ticker now! Woohoo!!
love
Michelle

Well done! :D I know exactly how you feel, I had my first weigh in (at home which is slightly less nerve racking for me) last Wednesday and I lost 3lbs too. I can't believe I have eaten so much and still lost weight!

Good luck for this week!

Elkay

Congratulations on your excellent 1st week loss and also for losing your weigh in virginity lol.

I have my first weigh in Tuesday evening and can't wait!

If I can really lose weight eating as much as I have, and as much as I have planned for the rest of the week, then I can't believe I never joined SW earlier!!

well done on your 3 lb's loss, i am on my first week as well, i hope for around two pound loss a week, roll on christmas, and two stone gone..lol x
and we are around the same weight..

Well done to you, that's an excellent first loss. X

Well done and good luck with your weightloss! Nice to have you aboard!

Back