Return of Me!

Wegle

Hello everyone! :D

I got to target in May last year and continued to attend SW for a couple of months. I found it really hard to get out of the losing frame of mind though so I stopped attending class and went my own way.

I took up running and was training for my first half marathon. I managed to keep the weight off all the way until January when I struck with a knee injury which meant I was no longer able to run or exercise fully. This put me into a pretty depressive state and I'm sad to say old habits started to creep back in. It wasn't long before they were no longer creeping and I was just full on not eating healthy and not exercising. So you can guess what happened! I gained weight! :eek:

I finally made the decision to bite the bullet and go back to class last night. I weighed in and officially I have put 1st 4lb back on. :mad: The good news is my consultant was really welcoming and got me feeling encouraged to get straight back into things. I know I can lose the weight again and hopefully my knee will be getting better with all the rest and I will be able to get back into marathon training again.

So a big hello to everyone, I'm glad to be back!

Wegs

Hi Wegs,

Well done for getting to target previously - that means this time you know for sure you can do it again! Sorry you had an injury that threw you, I think that can happen so easily to a lot of people. Especially when exercise becomes everyday life for you.

Well done for rejoining, 1st 4lb doesn't seem too bad to me to gain in a year. You sounds determined & motivated. I hope you get on just as well & your knee eases up so you can get back into your running.

Back