• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Returning to SW

I joined this forum in 2009 and successfully lost the weight I wanted to lose by buying the info for SW on E bay. I also had a lot of help on here.
I have regained a few lbs so I am restarting, can someone remind me when on Ex E (1)can I split my HEB? eg have one Weetabix at breakfast and two Ryvitas at tea time? (2)If I have milk for my HEA can I have cheese portions as a Syn?
Thanks for any help
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You can definitely syn cheese if you have used up your HexA, today I split it, I only had 2/3 dashes of skimmed in my tea, so I used 28g (rather than 42g you're allowed of low low) cheese as well. Not sure about the hexB as I only ever use it for ready brek or ww bread. (I'm fairly new myself so hope i have got it right)

Silver Member
Yes and yes :)

Just doing it this time
you can syn anything -

like me I need heb's so I do red mainly - have 2 hebs during the day and then a third one if the need arises by synning 6 syns.

Silver Member
Hi, i asked my 'c' about this on wednesday, and she said you can definately split sins. It makes ee a bit easier:D