Ria's Weekly Weigh In

-2lbs! wahooo. im in the 14's!

Well done that's a fantastic weight loss, great willpower, keep it up.

Thank you!

I dont really consider willpower but i guess mine must be quiet high, I think after seeing the numbers get lower on the scales its really inspiring me to keep going. I've got my little mini goals that i want to reach so fingers cross things will keep going my way!

Thank you :)

hoping for 1lb this week then that will make a very nice loss of 9lbs this month :) (secretly im hoping for more than 1lb though :lol:)

Well done! :)

Thank you very much. getting impatient though want to be in that size 14 now!

Wow! Ria, just seen your diary pics what an amazing change in you before and now pics, you really look fab! a real inspiration for me thankyou! :) x

Well thank you very much hun :)

Id like to lose another 2/3 stone really but we shall see. i think really atm getting in to a size 18 trousers would be awesome

just sneakily weighed myself

14 stone 9lbs!!!

going to try and stop myself from weighing until thursday this week, ive started getting in to the habit of weighing every other day, last time was wednesday so i shall wait now i think

Seems to be getting harder even though im still losing quite well. however i shall continue. Lose this 15lbs, hopefully by the end of july then see how i feel. hopefully by then ill be in a 16/18? lol.

Want to be in a size 14 so desperately! lol

Thank you debbie, lets hope so!

Ria, your pictures are a great motivation, I should take some of myself to see the difference. You look fab, congratulations on the steady weight loss:)

Thanks hun, i really wish i took some full body ones at the begining but then again i dont think i would have wanted to look at them as i was so big :lol:

-2lbs this week :)

Thants great Ria, am i reading your thingy right you have almost lost 4 stone since Jan. I see you are doing your own diet whats the secret?Keep going your doing brilliant.

yeah thats right hun, 3lbs off 4 stone :)

No secret really i just dont eat much fat or fried things/take aways/dinners out. no alcohol and go to the gym 3 times a week :)

My weight loss has certainly slowed down though but i do seem to get one week when i lose alot, in april it was 5lb in a week and may was 4lbs, lets hope for another on this month! lol

Back