Red Days Rice on a red day????

lydia150970

Gold Member
Hi guys, I did my first red day yesterday (normally only extra easy) and found it absolutely fine, don't know what I was so worried about LOL Anyway I wanted to know if I could have brown rice as a HEB or if rice always has to be synned on a red day.

Thanks! :thankyou:

Thats fine, thank you very much. At least I know now. Will def do more red days :)

Have you tried cauliflower rice? I haven't yet but people rave about it.
I love cauliflower rice! Had it tonight as chicken fried rice but with cauliflower rice instead of normal! So yummy and superfree!

What is this and how do I make it?? It sounds immense!!

I think it is something you like or you don't. I personally don't.
But all you do is grate your cauliflower head put it in a bowl. Put about 50mls of water to it.Put cling film over it and ding for about 5 mins.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. But that's how I use to do it.

Yeah I just grate it and boil in pan water til tender. I add flavour and salt depending on what I'm having it with so pilau spice if with curry or lemon and herbs if with salad etc. but u need to like cauliflower no good if u don't!

I tried it once, many years ago when I tried a vegetarian version of Atkins and I didn't like it much but I might try it again.

Im new to red days and struggle with what to have instead of potatoes or pasta, I do like cauli so might give the rice a go.

Back