Rice pudding

Kel1512

Made some syn free rice pudding an wondered if anyone knows how long I can keep it in the fridge for?

If its the one using yogurt then i would say a day cos teh yogurt goes a bit weird i find. If its just using milk then should be ok for 2/3 days

I make enough for about three days and it's fine I just reheat in microwave and add a bit more milk

Bump..Love rice pudding-Recipe please!!

I just soak some pudding rice in boiling water for about 30 mins add sweetener then put in milk and nutmeg on top and pop in the oven I check every 20mins and just keep adding milk as the rice absorbs it and give it a stir until its done . Really simple and very filling

I just soak it . It doesnt go soft then it absorbs all the milk in the oven. But lots of people just do it on the hob. If you use the milk from your HEa for each portion it's syn free . If not then I usually just say about 2 syns (but not sure that's exactly right) . I divide it into about 4/5 individual pots.

For a fake 'mullerice' I boil pudding rice 'til soft, adding more water as needed, then drain and rinse under the cold tap until the rice is cool then pour it and a Mullerlight yogurt into a bowl an stir.
For a baked rice pudding almond milk works well, you get 450ml as a Hex or 1 syn per 100ml.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back