rice salad please help

pastagirl

Silver Member
Hey all

I've just cooked a load of brown rice to take to my mums tomorrow to go with skinless chicken drumsticks which are marinating overnight. Im gonna have corn on the Cobb with them. We're all doing Slimming world!!!

Anyway to the point...I've added finely chopped peppers, red onion and a small amount of chopped spring onions. The flavour is very strong. I've put in too much onion!! :'( what can i add to fix this? Any help would be really appreciated. Really don't want to waste it all.

Thanks xx

pastagirl said:
Hey all

I've just cooked a load of brown rice to take to my mums tomorrow to go with skinless chicken drumsticks which are marinating overnight. Im gonna have corn on the Cobb with them. We're all doing Slimming world!!!

Anyway to the point...I've added finely chopped peppers, red onion and a small amount of chopped spring onions. The flavour is very strong. I've put in too much onion!! :'( what can i add to fix this? Any help would be really appreciated. Really don't want to waste it all.

Thanks xx

Can you pick some of it out? If not I would put in something sweet, chopped up apple or grapes

I can't take it out as its all tiny pieces lol.

Although i could add grapes or apple...do you think cherry toms would fix it?

Peppers onion and grapes apple or toms....Mmmm decisions lol xx

I'd add grapes and a healthy a potion of cheese .. Feta if you can have it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back