Week 2 day 2&3

So I'm feeling a bit disheartened today... I know I shouldn't weigh myself midweek but i think k it helps to give me a kick in the right direction if I'm going wrong somewhere... I did have a bit of a cheat meal on Tuesday for valentine's so maybe that's why I'm putting on! Here's the food...

Day 2

Breakfast
Allen light bar (hexB)

Dinner
Boiled rice, courgettes, peas, asparagus with lemon juice and seasonings (free)

Tea
Hawaiian takeaway pizza 9inch (no idea how many syns - it's from a kebab house if anyone can shed any light on it?)
Mayonnaise (full fat!) - 11 syns for 2tbsp?

Snacks
Apple
Coffee with milk - hexA

Syn count - TBC

Day 3

Breakfast
2 x wholemeal toast

Dinner
Boiled rice, courgettes, peas, asparagus with lemon juice and seasonings (free)

Tea
Gammon steak
Boiled potatoes
Peas

Snacks
Apple + Baby plum tomatoes
Coffee with milk (HexA)

Syn count: Nil today. Total TBC

Starting weight 6/2/17 - 12st 1lb
Current weight 13/2/17 - 11st 10lb

Hawaiian takeaway pizza 9inch (no idea how many syns - it's from a kebab house if anyone can shed any light on it?)
Using the syns in the book for Pizza Hut pizzas . . . a regular crust 9inch Hawaiian is 8.5 syns a slice. Hopefully you can work out a ballpark figure from that. :)

Did you manage to get to a group, I think you'd really benefit as a lot of the syns and stuff that are floating about out there are out of date. Don't be disheartened,your weight can fluctuate up to 2lb either way on a daily basis. Lots of things affect it, water retention, food you eat, when you go to the bathroom (I know TMI lol!) This is why they tell you not to weigh everyday. I've actually got rid of my scales, as I was a serial weigher, I would be on those scales every time I walked in the bathroom. And it's actually helping a lot. Keep at it, you're doing fabulous :greenapple:

Thanks for your advice guys :) think I'm gna write off that day and move on to be honest! I've been good for the other days I'm a serial weigher too! I'm trying to be good but it's so hard to resist.

I've not been yet @Candygirl69uk I thought I would be going on Tuesday this week but my friend wants me to go with her this Tuesday so I will defo be joining :D I do think it will help with working out the syns though!

I've had a terrible day at work today... Saw a Domino's on my way home and I was so tempted to order myself a pizza or a korma to cheer myself up! I've got home and put tea on now so thinking I'll feel better once I'm full up!

Aww well done for not caving in and hope you have a better day tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Day 4

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal toast hexB
Apple

Dinner
Chicken salad with low fat balsamic dressing 2syns

Tea
Turkey steaks carrots and parsnips
Gravy - 3 syns

Snacks
Apple
Baby plum tomatoes
Wholemeal ryvita crackerbread x 2 (2 syns)
Philidelphia light sweet chili 2 syns
Coffee skimmed milk (hex A)

Syns - 9/15

Starting weight 6/2/17 - 12st 1lb
Current weight 13/2/17 - 11st 10lb

Day 5

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast (hexB)
Apple

Dinner
Chicken salad with balsamic dressing (2 syns)
Muller fat free yogurt
Apple

Tea
Turkey steak and peas

Other
Coffee with milk (HexA)
Lots of alcohol!

I feel like I've been really on track this week! It was my friends birthday on Wednesday so went out last night (Fri) for drinks and had about 500ml of strawberry daiquiri liqueur with diet coke... I'm guessing this is a lot of syns but I'm not beating myself up about it. Straight back on it today :)

Starting weight 6/02/17 - 12st 1lb
Current weight 11st 10lb

Okay day 6&7 were a total right off! I ate shed loads of chocolate, a takeaway pizza, Gregg's and a Maccies! Not good. Monday weigh in - 11st 10lb so weight has stayed the same. It's a shame because when I weighed in mid week I'd dropped down to 11st 6 which would have meant a 4lb loss! But ive just gone way over the top on the weekend!

I think the thing I struggle with the most is when I go to my boyfriend's... I have no control of what food he makes and most of the time he has takeaways.... I don't feel comfortable just going into the kitchen and making other food as it's not really polite. I think moving forward I need a back up plan for when I go round. I'm getting paid this weekend so gna go shopping and buy some of the Iceland sw meals. That way if I know I'm gna go round I can take one with me for tea :)

Anyways back on it today :)

Week 3 day 2

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast (HexA)

Dinner
Boiled rice with steak strips and veggies

Tea
Pasta with passata and veggies

Snacks
Galaxy chocolate 12.5 syns

Total syns - 12.5

Starting weight: 12st 1lb
Weight at last weigh in: 11st 10lb

I'm really not sure what my actually loss is now! I've started sw second week in (first weigh in) and have lost 3lb but my scales are consistently wrong and changing so I'm just going off what sw say to me now! Next weigh in on Tuesday!

Week 5 -3lb

Back