right..!!

glittermama

LOVES glitter
I've just done my shopping, starting tomoro i will be back on SW..giving up fizzy drinks and sticking to water...

Food plan looks like this: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...EMtQU5xMHNjZkhZaWNZa3c&hl=en&authkey=CNDZxqYK

I need a buddy though! Someone to keep me motivated and give me recipes!! and someone to give me a slap on the wrist when im having a crappy day!

Gonna start doing my wii exercises to, and now its lovely outside i can go on walks and live off salad lol!!!

Also, i have misplaced my SW books, could someone let me know how much cheese in grams i can have - have bought cathedral city lighter as its tastier than most light cheese!!!

thank yooooooooooou!! xxx

I've just done my shopping, starting tomoro i will be back on SW..giving up fizzy drinks and sticking to water...

Food plan looks like this: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...EMtQU5xMHNjZkhZaWNZa3c&hl=en&authkey=CNDZxqYK

I need a buddy though! Someone to keep me motivated and give me recipes!! and someone to give me a slap on the wrist when im having a crappy day!

Gonna start doing my wii exercises to, and now its lovely outside i can go on walks and live off salad lol!!!

Also, i have misplaced my SW books, could someone let me know how much cheese in grams i can have - have bought cathedral city lighter as its tastier than most light cheese!!!

thank yooooooooooou!! xxx

wow how organised are you with the spreadsheet think I might have to try that sometime. At work at the minute but when I get home I'll try look up the cheese for you.
Good luck x

You sound as focused as me this week! I too am Embracing the no coke yes water idea lol. Bring on the cold turkey lol

It's 42g of lighter cheese.

I'll keep an eye out for you :) xx

Sheet 1, Day 3.. No lunch listed?? You also haven't got a hex b on that day (so you could have 2 Alpen Lights (and save yourself 3 syns!!))

oh yeah!! i couldnt think of anything to have that day lol!!! probs have an egg salad or something, yummers!!

Good luck!!
I did my shopping today too.. can't believe how expensive it was for how little i got!
x

i spent £50 and got quite alot!! We get a big veg box delivered every 2 weeks so that saves us alot of money! x

Where do you get your veg box from hun? Used to use Riverfotd myself but found there were alwats a couple of things i didn't like or didn't have a clue how to cook! Used to spend ages on internet trying to figure out what we'd been sent!

we get ours from 5adaybox.co.uk - its fab but i do find myself topping up the fruit after a week, but we get TONS of veg!! xx

i cant seem to give up diet coke! i gave up smoking no problem, have given up all the junky food, apart from my once a week treat....but i stil gotta have that coke

Back