Rightio, what to do....?

BnC Girl

any advice for me you clever lot?? Been doing SS for 3 weeks and found sticking to it not a poblem really. Im happy to keep going BUT Ive got a few things coming up and don't know what to do. First of all, going to London for long weekend with a group on11/7, they know Im doing CD so will be able to stick to it most of the time but would like to have a few drinks etc too, its a celebration weekend after all. Then on the 29/7 I go on hols (main reason for CD), and then three days after I come back I am off to France for three days. What do I do???? I intended coming off on holidays but I will be on and off and on and off!! Aaaaarrrgghhh, turmoil. I am very focused at home and find it quite easy to be honest. Will it be a nightmare restarting and restarting??? Thats it....what a ramble on eh?

Hi Hun

One thing i will say is u cant drink while in ketosis its very dangerous makes u sick as a dog !!!!

I had a weekend break to london few weeks ago was great i ate out once but had chicken salad no dressing or cheese and stuck to water xxxxxxxxx

I understand about the drink, thats why Im wondering whether to come off ie come out of ketosis. What does that do to your body etc?

i read that info before, its scary isnt it? Its just tooooo many events in one bloody month lol. You did well on your weekend away!!!

Yeah i was with my 15 year old sister though ha ha so no oppurtunity to drink but when i went out with my mates other day i had a few coke zeros but it does knock some people out of ketosis think my body likes it as other day i had a HUGE cheat ate toast and was still in ketosis

I am missing my toast. All breads actually, especially at weekends cos we always have speciality breads in, the nutty, cobby chewy ones. Yum yum. Sorry, shouldn't be saying the 'dirty' word bread!!!!

ha ha ha i miss crumpets and eggs on a sunday morning was like me and my boyf traditional sunday brekkie

I love eggs tooo. Soft boiled on nutty bread. Hahahaha we are going off on one here, im supposed to be planning ahead....not dreaming about goodies!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ive already planned my night out when i come off this ha ha ha bought a dress in a size 12 (wishful thinking!)

You'll do it!! got to have things to look forward to or we'd all go maaaaaaaadddddd!!!

Need to go to sleep soon. Wonder how long I'll sleep til I have to get up for a loo visit? Just drank 3 pints cos been a lax on the water front today. Bet Im up again before 2.......

I know that feeling ususally twice a night for me think i drink in my sleep ha ha ha

Back