roosnanny reporting for duty :-)

ok umm not so sure this morning,i couldn't remember what calories i was allowed,so i've been to calculate
again and it says UD 1450 and DD 290 :eek: do you reckon thats right ?
little/no exercise. 20% 5.2f 12.2st 45(as it's my birthday this month)
would be ever so great full for reassurance :)

Hey hon - it says on your first post 1668 for an up day - which is already very low compared to others and gives you an average of less than 1200 calories per day. Don't go lower!!

It gave me odd results when I experimentally checked too - average of about 1000 a day and very low up days which frankly I wouldn't go near. At least get your 1668, I'd say. And stick to 500 on DDs.

I just checked it based on your stats and I got 2364/467?

Hi,

I'm 5ft 2", weight around 11st 11lbs and 46 years old. With little or no exercise my allowances are: UD 1738 & DD 348. Your figures look quite low.

I'm on an UD which I'm looking forward too as I was so so hungry at midnight.

Hope you enjoy your UD.

WB x

I tried it with her stats and got

..... Confusing.

Why not go with

For now? It seems to be a rough median of everyones results - the one you got today is definitely too low.

Hi 500/2000 is a rough guide for everyone so stick under 500 and around the 2000 and you will be fine x

thanks guys,you're the best.
i really want to do well with this,even though it seems to simple to be true lol

hello lovlie.
not hungry did i really say that ?:)
getting on ok,not bad,going to have a nice pork chop and a salad for dinner tonight.
how about you ?

mine was really nice,added some chicken seasoning to it..yum

i've got some calls left,not sure what to have.
DD tomorrow.

hi LL :)
i think because i've drunk quite a bit of water,i'm really not hungry,and i'm quite full,so i'm not having anything else.
DD tomorrow,will i think possibly a shake in the morning,soup(ww)for lunch,then soup and rice for dinner,i know that sounds
a strange combo,but it was actually not bad at all,and if you make it thick enough it's like a bolognaise just without the beef.
not sure on snacks,will need to see what all that adds up too.
what are yo on tomorrow ?

Good morning hope u have a lovely day xx

Back