Rosebug's Diary [back on the chain gang~]

Tea was yummy - we were told we'd have to order from the evening menu if roasts had sold out, but they hadn't. I had the crispy duck starter, which was nice but there was some kind of sweet sauce with it which meant I had to leave a lot of it once I got down to the sauce. I am sure I ate a tiny bit of sugar by having any at all, but I saved 15g carbs for the meal so hopefully that's okay. Then I had almost two slices of roast pork and some cauliflower. The meat portion was so huge I couldn't finish it, which meant I wasn't at all tempted by the potato, parsnip, onion, yorky pud, carrots or stuffing supplied. 'Seasonal vegetables'. When is the cabbage season? Would much rather have a plate full of that. Reasonably successful, but shall be checking ketostix tomorrow just in case that bite of sweet salad dressing was deadly.

2lbs is absolutely ace Rose, so pleased for you hon xx
Hope your Nana smiled for you today, your Mum sounds very lucky to have such a lovely daughter too xx

Rose, SO pleased you saw a loss this week. A bite or two of sauce will have done no harm at all, you're super-cautious and you know it. Onwards and downwards my lovey! :D

Hello from even stupider o clock! I wish I could channel the time I spend reading random posts on here into properly getting on with work. I spend nights reading all 500 recent posts on the 'current' page sometimes.

I think I might actually bs getting tired though... Xx to you all <3

Hahaha spying on me! I am IN bed on my phone reading mmins ..., and iPhone autocorrect just tried to make mmins into 'knobs'. Rude!

ooeerr!

did you get to sleep eventually? it must be horrid, i have the opposite problem, can't sit in front of the telly or i fall asleep, very annoying. and i'm an early riser, even with the clock change i'. still awake around 5am

Morning Rose, I can sleep anytime, anywhere, it's a hang over from my Army days I suspect

Gotta love autocorrect! I was in bed on the phone too but at least I didn't have to get up and trudge into work this morning, just open the curtains and switch on lappy :D

I got to sleep about 3am after watching carluccios Italian adventure on some random sky channel to bore me to sleep. Woke @ 9 - no class today but have been coopted into shopping and then MUST. START. ESSAY.

Afternoon rosebug - have you started your essay yet? :D

OK, we'll let you away with that for a bit. :)

Have you started yet? ;)

I have -started- there's just an awful lot of reading to do between. 8 books not including the ones already read and two scottish folk ballads, sigh.

And I'm having another hungry day, not sure why. Ketosis is holding fast - second darkest point on the stick so actually a little heavier than I mean to be.

Food today:

Double sausage and egg muffin without the egg or muffin (oh ye old faithful).
3g

Pret a manger crayfish and avocado salad minus the dressing plus mayo
4g

Roast chicken wing & breast
0g

Dietimeal choc pudding mix
3g

Pork crunch and mushroom pate
3g

Peanut butter
2g

Tea
4g

Total: 19g

I tried on some leggings and pedal pushers in marks today and realized they make my horrible flabby legs just look like horrible flabby black or white cotton covered legs. Back to the drawing board.

"It's 6am. Do you know where you are?"

Well actually it's nearly 4am and I am giving up on reading academic discussions on layers of narrative and reading some mmins threads before I (hopefully) get some sleep. Would like to eat less tomorrow, constant snacking makes me feel fat(ter).

Morning Rose :)

Back