Rosebug's Diary [back on the chain gang~]

Oh Rose, sorry to hear you are not feeling well and can't get warm is the worst thing. Hope you are improving as the day progresses. How is it going under your duvets? Thankfully you can update via your iphone xx

Keep warm and safe and take care of you xxx

aww hope you feel better soon love x

Managed to get upright about 3pm. Crawled back in to bed 2hrs later, huffing and puffing. Shall have to go to the docs if this doesn't improve, but I think it may have been lack of food. Eating my first meal now.

It's funny, I've always loved salt. Always salted my food heavily and when I was little I'd put little piles of salt in the palm of my hand and eat it off my fingertips. My mother fretted and bought lo-salt which I hated. People have always told me I'd have a heart attack. My blood pressure was always normal to slightly low.

It got much lower about 6 years ago and now I'm under medical advice to take a good amount of salt. I wonder if I'd been self medicating as a child.

Rose I suffer from low blood pressure and I was understood that children only eat what their body needs. This is before the media and the obsession to be skinny takes it toll. I bet you were self medicating as I have been told to eat more salt and to drink caffeine. When I stand I feel very dizzy if I haven't balanced my caffeine intake enough, so a slurp of red bull usually sorts me out!!!

Anyway you enjoy your meal and keep safe and warm and take it easy sweetie xxx

Hi Rosebug, hope the food is helping and you're feeling better
Xx

Hope you're rallying round Rose, and that your day in bed has sorted you out.

Still feel knocked for six. Not sure why.

Food today:

Dietimeal shake
1.5g

Fillet steak, asparagus, mushrooms
2g

2 squares G&B
2g

Mug robinsons nas orange
1g

Baby avocado, mayo, cheddar, balsamic
4g

Emmental and mayo and peanut butter
4g

Total 14.4g

Ketostix still dark after Indian chicken yesterday.

Hi Rose. Hope you are feeling better and have a good day:)

Morning Rose, any better today?

Still so so tired. Slept about 17hrs yesterday. Going to visit my nana today - she's got a couple of infections and is even more poorly - or I'd be sleeping right now. Going to try getting to college tomorrow though.

17hours - wow . hope nana is better today love xxxx

Sounds like you may have had a bug there Rose ;)

No bug but my blood pressure is still v. low, Jim. Sleeping 12 hrs or more isn't that unusual for me once a week/fortnight or so but I have a lot of medical thingies going on with me. Of course all I've done lately is complain I can't sleep. Still so tired though.

Nana isn't good at all but shan't get into that.

BIG hugs darling xxx

Oh Rose, we need putting in a bag and shaking up (old childhood thing when we were ill) - I hope you feel better soon and that your Nana gets over her infections too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug99:

HI Rose, hope you have managed to rest tonight? Sorry to hear about your nana. I hope she gets over them soon. All I can help is saying that you sleep because your body needs it so unlike me listen to you, as you are the expert of you.

Huge hugs to you Rose take care of yourself xxxx

I would gladly get in a bag with you Bren, just don't give me' what you've got!

Having to force myself to eat right now. I'd be happier with just drinks but if I don't eat I don't lose. Hey ho. Everything just tastes like cardboard. Feeling very sad.

Food today:

Dietimeal choc shake
1.5g

Cheese & chive omelette
2g

2 frozen water lollies
0g

Pack dietimeal pancake mix, little splenda and lemon. Not great. Mix was 4g so to be safe...
10g

Chicken legs. Not eaten yet, just looking at them.
0g

Total: 13.5g

Ahh Rose, sorry to hear you are still suffering, I wish I could help you more (((((((hugs))))))). I suffer from low blood pressure but it has been a while since I have felt the same as you do.

Take care of yourself xxx

Hi rb. Hope you feel brighter tomorrow
Xxx

Back