3g

pancetta, cabbage, mushrooms, cheddar
4g

dietimeal vanilla shake
1.5g

tesco lemon and elderflower sugar free fizzy water
2g

TOTAL : 14.5g

Wow Rose congrats on the resistance. I am so in awe of your strength. I am changing my plan to be more clean and greener as I am now finding atkins bars a temptation huh!!!

Hope you are okay this evening? xxx

JoanneM said:
You really dont eat much at all Rose.

Oh I do some days I've just been feeling so sick since Sunday almost everything I eat tastes bad & no appetite. But that's 10 slices of pancetta, 30g cheddar, about 80g cabbage and 4 big mushrooms for my evening meal, not a dainty amount. On my tracker my days calories are 1300. Still having to force myself to eat, though. It's definitely a bad week for me foodwise.

Evening Rosebug. Sorry your having such a tough week. Are you going to have a nice relaxing weekend?
Hope that helps
Xxx

Keep going Rose, eat your way through it, (ignore me I am rubbish currently) hope you don't miss us too much this weekend and that you do improve greatly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Rose, any better this morning?

Food today:

Double sausage muffin (without the muffin)
4g

1/2 pack crispy bacon
0g

Total: 4g

Rubbish, I know. Got the muffin after my morning class then ate the bacon on train home. At home I was so tired I fell asleep and just woke up now (2am).

Oh dear rosebug that really isn't enough. Hope you can eat up today ((hugs))
Xx

Oh Rosebug how are u feeling now? I don't like my sleep patterns to be interrupted so I hope u managed to get back to sleep.

Can u rest much this wkd? How us ur sickness feeling? Is it getting any better Hun?

Big (((((((hugs))))))) to u xxx

Food today:

Spoonful peanut butter
4g

Pret a manger crayfish and avocado salad
3g

Cauliflower cheese - home made with sauce just cream, garlic & Parmesan
5g

2sq g&b
2g

Tescos flavored water
3g

Total: 17g

Not hopeful for tomorrow.

Last edited:
HI RB, sorry fi I offend but why are you not hopeful for tomorrow? How are you today? Hope you are ok and your nana is comfortable (((((((Hugs))))))) xxx

Just expecting a STS weight wise. Totm, have eaten practically nothing for several days etc etc. It has not been a 'fun' week on this diet and I'm rather low right now in general.

Sending you a big hugs Mrs. Hope this week picks up for you x x x

Food Today:

dietimeal choc shake
1.5g

2 squres g+b
2g

tea
3g

bacon + a boiled egg
1g

crispy duck and cucumber with mayo
(No idea as all the carb counters include pancakes, which I didn't have, or spring onion or plum sauce. But I imagine there may have been some sugar or flour in the coating so will check ketostix tomorrow. Until then guesstimating.)
12.5g

Total: Hopefully under 20g

Hi Rosebug. Sorry been awol;)

Well done on your 1lb loss especially as you havent been feeling great. :)

Im interested in your dinner - dh really keen to restart our regular sunday night chinese duck - but like you worried what it will all add up to even if avoid the obvious!

Anything particular on this week?
Xx

Class tomorrow and I need to sort out modules for next year and reapply for finance. Then 3 days free which will be hospital visits, hopefully time to see my own doctor and get some work done - big assignment due in 2 weeks and bloody bloody group presentation I can't seem to get the rest of my group to do any work on. Friday 2 classes. Same old same old. If I could stop needing 12hrs + sleep per night it would be great.

Need to try and figure out something to do as a summer internship.

Was going to get an Indian tonight - tandoori chicken & salad is tried and tested but felt more like having duck and as I've barely felt like anything this week decided to do it. If it puts me out of ketosis I'll just... Well I don't know what I'll do but I'll be frustrated. Really am getting sick of protein, quite literally.

And ever more hugs to you, Bren. Saying this here so you don't need to go into your diary to see it and not saying much I promise but i am sending every ounce of my love your way and I'm so glad you had a wonderful weekend for a thousand reasons but a thousand and one, now. Love, love love to you.

Back