Roses revamp

rosierose15

Silver Member
Hi some of u may know me. I'm a constant restarted and I've tried all the diets. They all work for me but I have to will power.

Last year I got to target with slimming world, I became a consultant and was with a vile excuse of a man......

A year later I'm engaged to a lovely gentleman, I'm no longer a slimming world consultant and I'm 2 and a Half stone heavier due to being content.

Being in love really does ruin your diet.....

So I've decided 18 weeks til Xmas I want to be Atleast a stone and a half lighter by then with one holiday in Egypt in between.

I'm going back to group on Monday (the group I used to run) I won't have any problems following the plan I know It bak to front but I'll need your help to keep me on track

X

I look forward to following your progress. A holiday is always a good inspiration. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly, it's just getting started that's hard.

I've only got 3 weeks til holiday so I'm not expecting miracles lol

I'm doing my online shop today so I'll be ready to go

I've been really really good since weigh in not had any syns In preparation for the most amazing Chinese buffet In Bournemouth mmmmmmm :) going to b over my syns but I'm gunna love it x

Back