Rotten Day 2!

Determined Bev

and it's only 10.40am!
Still got stinkin cold, got £650 gas+leccy bill and my boys are murdering each other in their bedroom whilst attempting to tidy it before they go to their dad's. As a reward for their fighting, they've just been banned from consoles for the weekend, harsh I know but it's the only thing that bothers them

I'm on day 2 Hun and I'm feeling your pain... I'm starving, my breath stinks, which I know from last time is a good sign. The neighbour is building an extension and has a jack hammer going all day, the back door has slammed and shattered the glass !! The cars been into the garage and has to go back for 3 bloody days next week.... Sigh
But... Everytime I feel down... I grab my belly and think I'm in charge on this diet and because of that it'll be gone soon lol
Sounds silly huh, but hey it's working at the moment lol

I know what you mean hun. Ive lazed about in bed watchin Come Dine With Me all day lol, not felt hungry at all and gonna have an early night to try and see this cold off once and for all

It's a good feeling, being in control (of your weight), its empowering, even if it feels like everything else is falling round your ears. Can you take anything for your cold without it affecting your keytosis/weightloss? Hope you shake it off x

Back