Routines....

fun1uk

How many of you are in one using lipotrim and do you find it helps?I work silly hours so cant always have my shakes at the same times.Also i know it was VERY naughty of me but a couple of times when ive been to busy or out too long and couldnt have my shake ive mixed 2 together so i still get the daily amount of shakes.
Also do people have a routine with water?Do you drink so much before a certain time or do you just sip throughout the day?I'm struggling with water and can only manage 3L.
Thanks xxx

I would usually have 2 shakes together in the morning together. I mix them with 1.5 litres of water. I was finding it hard to do the 3 and the chemist suggested that. Works a treat.
Measure out what water u want for the day ...... Have a bottle in the car when driving cause ull trow it into ya.

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

I drink 1/2 pint of water every hour before i go to work have 1 shake at 1pm then drink as much water as poss afterwork and have the 2 shakes at night ( i m most hungry ...well not hungry but think about food more at night) seems to be ok for now.
NEVER drank water before LT...infact it was a SWEAR word to me!!!

Thanks at least i know its kinda ok to have 2 shakes together if i need to.Ive got through 2L of water so far so i might get through more than 3l if im lucky lol Only cos ive been digging borders in the garden and its taking it out of me lol

xxx

i always drank water before so i'm actually thinking i'm going overboard with mine, panicking over sat. WI but i suppose that's natural as it seems unreal that the body can keep losing weight at a mad rate

i drink out the sports bottles like vitel then you can keep filling up with water, i dont really realise how much i am drinking, i get through about 5-6 litres a day doing it this way X
all the best x

Back