royal wedding fancy dress for kids help!

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
hiya,

my son has a dress up day at skool on 28th april, and im struggling for ideas, basically the kids have to dress up as if they wud be attending the royal wedding!

im a big kid at heart and love to impress as im very creative but am stuck on this one, i cud just send him in in a white shirt tie and trousers but i wanna make him stand out of the crowd.

any good ideas?
thanks xx

fab idea love the lil set :)

oh soz forget to mention ive got to make a crown for him. mmmm but i spose he can take the royal gaurd top hat off and where the crown cudnt he? xx

Sounds great to me! I'm mega jealous, love being all creative lol, enjoy :) x

will william be wearing hes military outfit> will a crown go with that? xx

got all sorts of ideas rushing thru my head, think im gonna dress him up in black trousers, shoes, white shirt (boring lol but the crown will stand out more lol) and a kate and william badge and maybe a union jack tie? or is that tasky and cheesy? xx

Not sure, I imagine he will be. I'm sure a crown would go perfectly, very cute :) xx

thanks for the idea, think i have decided.

white shirt
prince william mask :)
royal wedding badge
bkack trousers
tie
and my homemade crown :)

hopefully it looks like what i think its gonna look like if u get me lol xx

How about the groom's dad complete with some comedy ears!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself!

If he's going as Wills Asda are selling huge replica engagement rings - he could have one sewn onto a little velvet cushion to present to Kate!

Have fun sorting it all out xxx

Back