Ruby Gettinger start weight 716lbs

Gembritney

Silver Member
I dont know if any of u have seen the programme RUB,Y on style network? and sorry if people have psoted about her previously.

i watched it for the first time today and i wow is what i have to say!!
She is a beautiful amazing woman!!! she started off at 716lbs and has dropped to 350lbs, give or take a few pounds.

Im so amazed by her that i have ordered her diary Ruby's Diary: Reflections on All I'Ve Lost and Gained. from amazon

I will add a link to one of her interviews so you can see that weighloss is do-able and i take my hat of to this woman!!!

LINKS
YouTube - Ruby Gettinger Talks 700-Lb Weight Battle

YouTube - "Ruby" star Ruby Gettinger

I cant wait to read her book x

Wow Gem what an amazing lady xx

How did she do it Gem, that's gotta take some will power fair play to her xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How did she do it Gem, that's gotta take some will power fair play to her xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

she done it thru healthy eating and exercise i think... no operation that i know of xxx

Just watched an interview with Ruby on you tube - what an amazing lady!! :):):)

Just visiting from CD and I've bought Ruby's Diary thanks to this thread. I'm always looking for inspirational stories to keep me motivated to stick with this diet, so thanks for this thread Gembritney xx

Just visiting from CD and I've bought Ruby's Diary thanks to this thread. I'm always looking for inspirational stories to keep me motivated to stick with this diet, so thanks for this thread Gembritney xx

aww thats ok... hopefully i will get her book delivered in next few days! x

Also brought a book by nancy makin her book is called "703" as thats how much she weighed and she has lost it all as well!!! worth having a look for that one too xx

Back