Ruined all my hard work so re-starting that long long journey!!

In 2008/2009 through the help of Minimins and lipotrim i lost a wopping 5 stone. i was so proud and felt the best i had felt in a long time and my confidence was at an all time high. In late 2009 i happily gave birth to my second son and the pregnancy was the beginning of the downwards slope weight wise. In addition to this my family have had four really stressfull and heartbreaking years and i am such an emotional eater, over time i ruined everything and i am now back where i first began. In the last few years ive been up and down, losing and gaining but this is it, the final push for me, as me and my wonderfully supportive fiance have set the date for our wedding in july 2015. This time i will be losing with the aid of Herbalife and this brilliant support forum xx

Hello :)

What is herbalife, if you don't mind me asking? Good luck with restarting. I am restarting for the millionth time today ;) xx

Hello :)

What is herbalife, if you don't mind me asking? Good luck with restarting. I am restarting for the millionth time today ;) xx

hello, Im still getting to grips with it myself but my brother is a personal fitness instructor and he is also a distributer of herbalife and recommended i try it. I have a few friends that have also tried it and had brilliant results. Its a healthy lifestyle/weight management product. you can either have one shake alongside a healthy nutritionally balanced diet and exercise routine to maintain weight or have two shakes for breakfast and lunch and a healthy balanced evening meal for weight loss. Good luck with starting again today xx

Back