Rules for red or green days please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by saintsue, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. saintsue

saintsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.08%)
    Diet:
    Extra Easy
    Morning everyone
    i only joined sw last week and been doing ee, what are the rules for red or green days? do you still get 1 a and 1 b, and can you still have muller light yogurts? i dont know anything about red and gren days, so any advise would be great, Thanks alot Sue xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well i do green only and the rules are you can have 2 hexb and hexa choice. If you want meat or fish on green you MUST hex it. The different free foods and hex choices are in the book given at signup(and i assume the website)

4. pebbles67

pebbles67 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi sue, yes muller lights always free unless they are the specialty ones . You get 2 a and 2 b's on red and green.tHat's why I only do red and green. There's a thread on here that explains all much bettter than I could. I'll look for it and come back to u x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.