running out of options

Loser85

Gold Member
Hiya,

as my title says i feel like im running out of options diet wise. Tried everything from shakes, points and pills! None of these seemed to work as i had something to blame if you will. For instance.... Put a pound on this week, thats fine the points are wrong. Never my fault.

Anyways due to this im wondering if this diet is for me. I need something without blame, basically its all on me. I also need this as a long term thing as i have so much to learn (and teach my daughter).

All info and advice gratefully recieved :)

Lisa xx

Calorie counting with healthy eating is the best option to keep on track long-term (including maintenance). Most diets aren't designed to follow long-term, but calorie-counting and clean eating are good for a long-term consistent plan ;)

x

Have been working out my calorific intake daily as it stands right now. Apparantly its 2709 a day! Yikes!

Anyways trying to figure out whats best reduction wise. I dont want to go too drastic as im afraid ill plateau after a while. Maybe start around 2000 daily and slowly work my way down.

This sound ok?

read the top post in our sticky section "the answer to how many calories should I be eating"... should give you all the answers to make a start on calorie counting to lose weight. Welcome and good luck. x

Have been working out my calorific intake daily as it stands right now. Apparantly its 2709 a day! Yikes!

Anyways trying to figure out whats best reduction wise. I dont want to go too drastic as im afraid ill plateau after a while. Maybe start around 2000 daily and slowly work my way down.

This sound ok?

I think that you'll lose even at 2000 calories, so keep that number as your maximum;)

If you mantain at 2709, I think you'll loose a pound per week or more if you eat 2000 cals or less everyday. Once you lower your bmi probably you'll have to lower your calorie intake, but for now it's enough and right:)

Back