ryvita lunch pack

lindshster

Hi,
Does anyone know the values for these? I have had the smoked salmon and cucumber one but would like to know them all. Especially when you take the ryvitas as a HEX b
Ta
Lindshster

ust looked at these but is hard to find out as al the nutritional infomation is for for everything combined because the smoked salmon and the cucumber will be free and the ryvita will be a HEXB ! and they arnt online im sure it will be updated soon! =] sorry i cant be any help =[

ust looked at these but is hard to find out as al the nutritional infomation is for for everything combined because the smoked salmon and the cucumber will be free and the ryvita will be a HEXB ! and they arnt online im sure it will be updated soon! =] sorry i cant be any help =[
Thanks for looking, I am hoping it isn't too bad as I didn't have my HEX b yesterday.
I had it as 'munchies' with drinks whilst my friends were eating crisps and dips. Either way it's better than how I used to eat on a Friday night!

exactly im sure they wont be to bad as it says it used low fat cream cheese aswell =]

sl1nkyminny said:
exactly im sure they wont be to bad as it says it used low fat cream cheese aswell =]

I just looked on the website if you could find out how much cream cheese is in the pack you could work out the syns easy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

IngredientsSalmon and Soft Cheese (57%) (Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmon (96.5%) Salt and Sugar Mix, Natural Smoke), Creme Fraiche, Reduced Fat Soft Cheese, Cornflour, Lemon Juice, Chives) Dark Rye Crispbread (Wholegrain Rye Flour, Salt), Cucumber (14%).
cas
Sugars
Fat
Saturates
Salts
1g
Percentage o

How many Ryvita do you get in the pack?

It says 207 cals per slice so if 1 Ryvita is about 37 cals then take that from 207 leaves 170 for the stuff on top which is 7.5syns approx

It says creme fresh but not low fat and cornflour. Fat contents is also 6%

bloomin' heck I thought the pack was 207 cals. There were 4 in the pack. I have gone way over. The salmon was only a small pot!

I have checked the website and it does say per slice, but I am sure the pack said per pack. I am so annoyed at myself.

I have checked the website and it does say per slice, but I am sure the pack said per pack. I am so annoyed at myself.

Hi, Just to let you know we are amending the info on our site, the calories are per pack not per slice, so sorry for any confusion caused.

Kind Regards

Beverley @ Ryvita

That's a relief. I was worried I had cocked it up. So 4 ryvita at 37 cals each=148 cals. So maximum 60 cals from the cucumber (which is free) and the dip. So max 3syns? Are my calculations correct. I had the ryvita as my hexb

I filled the info in on the syn calculator. This calculation was hard as the first listed ingredient is salmon (though I would have expected it to be the ryvita).
It went through at 5 syns
But if I take the ryvita as a HExB this would take 6 syns away from this.
So is the stuff free?!
This is bothering me!
Anybody have any ideas?

It isn't possible for it to be free as it's got cheese in which is never free on any plan, (even after you've removed the syns for the Ryvita).

Looking at the NV's here the top ingredient isnt actually salmon, it's "Salmon and Soft Cheese (57%)" which contains "Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmon (96.5%)". I dont think salmon would qualify for a free food allowance here. There's also Sugar, Creme Fraiche, Cornflour and more Reduced Fat Soft Cheese in it, all of which will need synning, so at the very most you could get away with knocking 6 syns off for the Ryvita and calling it 3 syns plus a HEXB - and even then Id say strictly speaking you're tweaking it...

You could always call the syns hotline thingie and ask them? :) Its not gonna be free though :D

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know the syn hotline existed. To be fair I still got a good loss and as long as I don't eat them everyday it's not the end of the world.

Course not, everything in moderation :) Well done on your loss :)

Thank you. Was really pleased. Hoping for 4 this week

Back