saggy skin and how to combat it without the knife!

the m & s lady sounds very rude! lol they do look good in that pic lol not to sound like a perve! and medusa ur body is not hideous, i dont have to see it to know that, its a natural lovely thing and if he couldnt see that then **** him!! sorry for language! xxxx

I *think* the M&S lady was trying to be supportive, and failed somewhat but at least she found me some bras that definately are! :D

Shrimpy said:
I *think* the M&S lady was trying to be supportive, and failed somewhat but at least she found me some bras that definately are! :D

LOL. Look fantastic with clothes on though so bras definitely doing their job !!

Gail x

Well I'm lost! - I've scanned, blown up, pixelated, everything to Shrimpsters photo and no sign of puppy, dog or even kitten.

:eek:

PMSL !!!!!!

hehe poor thing we all keep talking about her boobies!! xxx

When I suck my stomach in it looks like a Klingon's forehead :rolleyes:

Lol !!!! But a Klingon in pretty knickers !!

Yeah right!

You lot will mock me - especially that Fillymum & Minxie! - they bully me enough as it is;)

TBH if I thought it would work I would buy it lol

Moi !!!!!!! Bully the Stevie child........ no way.......we lurves him!!!!!

Go buy your firming cream young man....you know you want to.

My tum is so bad I can tuck it into my knickers lol !!! But what the hell I am just so thrilled to be this much slimmer, fitter and happier.

:wave_cry:Me again. I think old age and dry rot have well and truly set in I only read the first page so my post is very incomplete but them what can one expect from such an old crone !!!:confused:

Well I'm lost! - I've scanned, blown up, pixelated, everything to Shrimpsters photo and no sign of puppy, dog or even kitten.

:eek:

Is this the missing puppy lol !!!

81022462.jpg

Oi, You zooming in at my babs Minimus?!?!?!

LOL Juicy!

Good thread guys............. much more fun than the Saturday night T.V. being dished up.

Stevie I have never seen the like thing before either. I think we need these young tech chicks to show us the way !!

Oi, You zooming in at my babs Minimus?!?!?!

LOL Juicy!

Eeh! mollusc - shut up! - I'm blushing here :eek:, i told you I was looking for pets;)

Good thread guys............. much more fun than the Saturday night T.V. being dished up.

Stevie I have never seen the like thing before either. I think we need these young tech chicks to show us the way !!

Erm, you speak for yourself cos I'm down wiv da kidz, me i-phone and me text speak m8.

On second thoughts.....

Ha ha ha ha. I love the posts that make me laugh out loud (although it's a bit embarrassing when I'm in public !!!)

Thanks Minimus, 'mollusc' and fillymum in particular :D

Gail x

Lol, all part of the service Gail :D

Actually, and to be serious for once, I have just been a googling (it is now legal in Gateshead).

Interesting article I found about loose skin after big weight loss.

I will not bore you all to death, but basically it says supposing you weight 140lb and have a normal and good shape and put on 100lb after a couple of years having kids, or living it up etc.

You then go on SW/WW/Fatkins (sic) etc. and lose 100lb - that 1oolb loss will get you back to 140lb but you may have loose skin (most likely will have) because the 100lb you just lost may well be made up of 65lb fat and 35lb muscle! - you then have to convert fat to muscle!

The article, or author went on to say these people (obviously not all of them) who reach target weight but have loose skin may well have a higher percentage of bodyweight than normal.

The trick is, to continue exercise when at target and gradually turn the body fat into muscle - it can be done, but is no quick fix, but the alternative to surgery.

Here is the link if anyone has time to read.

The Myth of Loose Skin

Steve

Back