sainsburys be good to your self frozen pork sausages

me too, I just bought a bag of these and I'm not sure myself

Hi karen I still haven't found out either !!!
I hope they are low enough because they are nice and you get 20 in a bag which is good as I have to feed 6 at mealtimes.
Hopefully someone will let us know :)

I've not eaten any yet....I'm waiting with bated breath lol

Thats pretty good, most frozen sausages are higher than that, those are the first "light" version of frozen sausages I've even heard of.

Are they cook from frozen do you know? Its all well and good buying fresh sausages and putting them in the freezer, but I want ones you can cook from frozen so I dont have to be organised and remember to take things out to defrost.

Yes mandy u can cook from frozen and they are in a White and green bag. I think they are £2 something but they are worth it :)

Yes mandy u can cook from frozen and they are in a White and green bag. I think they are £2 something but they are worth it :)

Excellent - will be handy to have some sausages in the freezer that can be cooked from frozen.

I dont think £2 something is too bad at all if its a bag of 20 - the 8 packs of reduced fat fresh sausages you get are usually around the £2 mark anyway (I do miss having value brand sausages that are around 50p for a pack of 8!)

They are also pretty nice, one of the better versions of reduced fat sausages I have found. And being able to cook them from frozen is very useful when I have been indecisive and not got anything out to defrost for tea before leaving for work!

Hmmm, I think I may purchase a bag of these. 1.5 syns would be worth it for nice sausages especially as they can be cooked from frozen. Thanks for the info x

thanks for this!
I can finally crack the bag open and have a couple with my tomatoes for breakfast

Back