SALAD DRESSING?

Walter Bishop

Hi guys

Do you know of a nice salad dressing that is syn free?

Thanks! :)

Kraft Light Italian dressing AND french dressing are free.

Also, I have fry-Lights Salad spray, which comes in caesar dressing flavour and balsamic vinegar! ;)

:) Thanks guys - very helpful!

Where are you getting your Salad Light? I have the hugest Tesco in the history of the universe near me but theyve stopped selling it, and I cant find it in Sainsburys/Waitrose either :(

studentslimmer said:
I use Salad Light, which is basically Fry Light but salad dressing instead of oil! I love the balsamic one.

Couldn't agree more, the balsamic is yummy! :)

ermintrude said:
Where are you getting your Salad Light? I have the hugest Tesco in the history of the universe near me but theyve stopped selling it, and I cant find it in Sainsburys/Waitrose either :(

I got both the balsamic ad Caesar salad lights from tesco about 2 weeks ago x

I tried those Salad Lights and I thought they were vile! In fact I have yet to find a low fat salad dressing that I like, other than low-fat mayo, and even that's iffy!

I just use plain old Balsamic vinegar now. Or make my own with plain fat free yoghurt with added mint etc.

I love the salad light caesar one - just what i needed. Not tried the balsamic one yet.

ermintrude said:

In my tescos it is by the olives and salad dressings not with the oils like the other fry light.

I get mine in Tesco too!

Usually can be found somewhere between the Oils and normal Fry-Light and the Salad Dressings and Vinegars, etc.....

I order online so I dont need to find the aisle, just search for it. It's the huge warehouse in Greenford and they dont have it :( I checked out the salad dressing aisle in Waitrose and they dont have it. Sainsburys online SAY they have it but its not in the shop in the oil OR salad aisle, and its a pretty big Sainsburys. I think theyre hiding it from me :rolleyes: I even tried ebay but nothing. Boo. :sigh: There was one site but it looks a bit dodgy so Im not happy to buy off it plus it has a ridiculous postage fee.

I want my caesar dressing :( How come people in the middle of nowhere can find it but despite being in vast, sprawling London I cant :confused:

Back