Salt and pepper-help urgent advice

freckles0469

Hi,
need some advice, can u use salt and pepper to flavour the chicken soup.
Its day one for me and just need to know.
thanks

Nope, your not allowed to add anything.

thanks for that....
Your weight loss is fantastic... I weigh 20 stone and determined to lose it...
my ex left me after i had our daughter who is now nearly 2... he dais he could not live with a fat ugly person.
I am want to lose 8 stone by xmas..... and show him.

According to LT and the 100%ers the answer is no, but I put a pinch of pepper in my soups and it hasn't done me any harm

thanks for that....
Your weight loss is fantastic... I weigh 20 stone and determined to lose it...
my ex left me after i had our daughter who is now nearly 2... he dais he could not live with a fat ugly person.
I am want to lose 8 stone by xmas..... and show him.

Hiya freckles,

Your ex, jeez what a proper twat. You're best off rid.

Lose the weight for yourself and your daughter, he'll be shocked when he see's you but remember it's for yourself.

Hi freckles0469,

Good Luck hun and I can't believe your ex was so mean grr!!! I bet he will regret it big time xxx

Yup, what a prat. You don't need to show him anything.
Do this for you and your daughter, the most important people in the world :)

My ex husband told me I was fat all through 10 years of being married, even when I was a sie 12 I was fat.

Still haunts me 9 years after we split up.

Do this now and do it for you. Leave him where he belongs ,,,, in the past.

I found either ground black pepper or ground chilli pepper worked well for me.

Actually, chilli is my new best friend I reckon. Lately I've taken to putting a little in my chocolate shake at night too - lovely and warming!

Hope this helps. My view (which is opposing to many and the 100%ers!) is if this little addition keeps you on track and keeps you on the LT train then it can only be positive for you. If you can do without any additions at all even better.

Good luck and welcome on board.

Lisa x

ur ex was a bonified wanker.lose weight 4 u and no 1 else.

I wouldn't add anything at all to the soup if I were you. I phoned the Lipotrim help line about a herbal tea issue and they told me that leaf is good, flower, fruit or root is not. Chilli is the fruit of a plant and pepper corns are the seeded flowers. I would worry that it would interfere with the ketosis. Salt would not affect the ketosis but it's not good for blood pressure especially as all your daily recommended allowances are already in the TFR.

As for your ex, you are certainly better off without him. Lose weight for you pet and no-one else! There's someone out there for you that will love you for you, no matter what size you are - warts and all! Very best of luck. xXx

But the amount of chilli and pepper you do actually add is so miniscule it probably doesn't make a huge difference to ketosis.

I got into ketosis by day 3 and stayed in it throughout my TFR and was still in ketosis last Monday after eating for three days - no carbs you see!

For me a little chilli, a little pepper, lots of water and a whole lotta will power contributed to my 3 stone loss.

Lisa x

Back