Salty...Please help....yakkkk

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
Hi - sounds like you are doing Cambridge? I can only speak for LighterLife - but sounds like you might need to drink more water - on LL we drink 3-4 LITRES - and you mentioned you are just drinking 4-5 pints.....did you mean pints? That might be why if you are not drinking enoughw ater to flush your system?

We abstain 10% on LL, so I don;t know what effect eating might have??

I have heard people complain of a metalic taste when they go in to Ketosis - but never heard it called salty - but that may be what it is.

Be sure to ask on the Cambridge Diet threads too as there may be someone else who experienced that.

That salty taste is the byproduct of burning fat so that is just superb :)

Just clean your teeth, use mouthwash and maybe up your water intake a little and enjoy the ride.

You have the taste of slimness :)

(Have moved this thread to CD)

(WHIFF OF KETONES)...

Hell yeah!! Serious fat burning going on there.....

So the incessant bad breath despite multiple tooth brushings (like, morning, noon, night, and after every shake) is just.... burning fat?!?! I was warned about it, but I thought it was just a byproduct of the chemicals. 0.o Wahoo!

The ketones you breathe out are the byproduct of burning fat !! so breathe your way to being slim ;-)

Wahoo! So every time my mother covers her nose when she walks into a conversation with me, or my dad rolls down the car window when we are driving my new car, I can stop feeling sad and hurt, and like "I can't help it!" And I can say, "Fat stinks. Literally! And there it goes - bye bye!!"

No - they really are that bad. My dad even asked me last ngiht if I'd brushed my teeth! I said, "Yes! wyhen i woke up, after shakes 1 and 2, in the afternoon, and again 30 minutes ago!"

Mom said she is buying me several packs of sugar free, calorie free, acid free chewing gum so that I don't breathe on anyone at work or anything. :(

I get a sweet taste which is a bit weird when you're drinking water, it tastes a bit like syrup (only when it's really bad though!).

What is my weight loss? 5 lbs in 2 1/2 days!! I'm so happy - and I haven't once been hungry. Having to force myself to drink the shakes!

Back