Sams 6st 9 weight loss diary

Hello you I certainly wouldn't worry about it as for pain relief you obviously needed it :( hope ya feeling better today thanks for support of my weight loss I get weighed tomorrow so hoping for few more lbs off!!!!! When is your WI????? I am on day 11 so far :) xxxx

Hello you I certainly wouldn't worry about it as for pain relief you obviously needed it :( hope ya feeling better today thanks for support of my weight loss I get weighed tomorrow so hoping for few more lbs off!!!!! When is your WI????? I am on day 11 so far :) xxxx
Hi, I was weighed today and lost 10 lbs I am more than happy with that , today is day 9 for me. How did you get on today? I can actually say i feel lighter!!

Samstar said:
Hi, I was weighed today and lost 10 lbs I am more than happy with that , today is day 9 for me. How did you get on today? I can actually say i feel lighter!!

Omfg that is amazing Sam well done you :DI lost another 4lbs so 13lbs in 11 days altogether :D let's keep this up huni whoohoooooo xxxx

Omfg that is amazing Sam well done you :DI lost another 4lbs so 13lbs in 11 days altogether :D let's keep this up huni whoohoooooo xxxx
Wow well done. Sorry I 'm so late in replying, I've just had a hectic week.Which is probably good as its kept me busy and my mind off of food.

hi, i've just had my 2nd weigh in and i've lost 5lbs this week. Hope i can keep 4-5lbs losses up. Tried fruits of the forest shake today and I
love the smell of it but there is a slight parma violet taste to it that I don't like. I'm hoping my CDC will get some butterscotch ones in as I would really like to try them as the strawberry and banana remind me of Angel Delight!!Which I luurrvvvve!Not found this week to difficult think cos I've been busy its kept my mind off of the food. I try not to think about it to much and I don't like to talk to my friends about the diet too much as they ask too many questions and can sometimes put negative ideas into your head. So here goes to next week should get under 15 and half stone.

Well done! 5lbs is fantastic :)
Are you doing any rewards for yourself? I like the idea of a Pandora Bracelet and buying a charm for every 7lbs. Great reminder how far you have come everytime you look down.

I'm not sure what I'll do yet, either the bracelet or just put money aside for new clothes

Back